    __John Capen

    --
    Ellis Jay

    ellis_jay, Feb 28, 2008

  2. ellis_jay

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:46:12 -0600, "ellis_jay"
    <o'> wrote:

    >One of the truly Great thinkers of the 20th Century died today at home while
    >working at his desk writing. He will be missed by both left and right.
    >
    >Rest In Peace, Sir William.
    >
    >Yet at the resurrection we shall see A fair edition, and of matchless worth,
    >Free from erratas, new in heaven set forth.
    >__John Capen

    <Deep curtsy>

    --
    Q. Does Usenet help stamp out ignorance?
    A. That depends on whether by `stamp out' you mean `eliminate'

    Mara, Feb 28, 2008

  3. ellis_jay

    Lookout Guest

    <o'> wrote:

    >One of the truly Great thinkers of the 20th Century died today at home while
    >working at his desk writing. He will be missed by both left and right.
    >
    >Rest In Peace, Sir William.

    It used to freak the locals out that I liked him yet they considered
    me a liberal.

    Lookout, Feb 28, 2008
  4. ellis_jay

    philo Guest

    "Lookout" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:46:12 -0600, "ellis_jay"
    > <o'> wrote:
    >
    > >One of the truly Great thinkers of the 20th Century died today at home

    while
    > >working at his desk writing. He will be missed by both left and right.
    > >
    > >Rest In Peace, Sir William.

    > It used to freak the locals out that I liked him yet they considered
    > me a liberal.

    Yeah,

    though I did not necessarily agree with him ...he had a lot of class.

    philo, Feb 28, 2008
  5. ellis_jay

    Lookout Guest

    On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 05:20:50 -0600, "philo" <> wrote:

    >"Lookout" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:46:12 -0600, "ellis_jay"
    >> <o'> wrote:
    >>
    >> >One of the truly Great thinkers of the 20th Century died today at home

    >while
    >> >working at his desk writing. He will be missed by both left and right.
    >> >
    >> >Rest In Peace, Sir William.

    >> It used to freak the locals out that I liked him yet they considered
    >> me a liberal.

    >Yeah,
    >
    >though I did not necessarily agree with him ...he had a lot of class.

    I agree with him on quite a few things. The locals (Alabama) call me a
    liberal because I'm pro choice. That one thing is all they need to
    classify me as liberal.

    Lookout, Feb 28, 2008
  6. ellis_jay

    ellis_jay Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 05:20:50 -0600, "philo" <> wrote:
    >

    >> "Lookout" <> wrote in message

    >>> It used to freak the locals out that I liked him yet they considered
    >>> me a liberal.

    >> Yeah,
    >>
    >> though I did not necessarily agree with him ...he had a lot of class.

    > I agree with him on quite a few things. The locals (Alabama) call me a
    > liberal because I'm pro choice. That one thing is all they need to
    > classify me as liberal.

    Why I be! We are neighbors! The Birmingham Racecourse is 52 miles from
    here!!

    --
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
    government. ___Edward Abbey

    ellis_jay, Feb 28, 2008
  7. ellis_jay

    Lookout Guest

    On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:49:10 -0600, "ellis_jay"
    <o'> wrote:

    >Lookout wrote:
    >> On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 05:20:50 -0600, "philo" <> wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Lookout" <> wrote in message

    >>> Yeah,
    >>>
    >>> though I did not necessarily agree with him ...he had a lot of class.

    >> I agree with him on quite a few things. The locals (Alabama) call me a
    >> liberal because I'm pro choice. That one thing is all they need to
    >> classify me as liberal.

    >Why I be! We are neighbors! The Birmingham Racecourse is 52 miles from
    >here!!

    We're very close.

    Lookout, Feb 28, 2008
  8. ellis_jay

    ellis_jay Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:49:10 -0600, "ellis_jay"
    > <o'> wrote:
    >
    >> Lookout wrote:

    >>> I agree with him on quite a few things. The locals (Alabama) call
    >>> me a liberal because I'm pro choice. That one thing is all they
    >>> need to classify me as liberal.

    >> Why I be! We are neighbors! The Birmingham Racecourse is 52 miles
    >> from here!!

    > We're very close.

    Cadillac ring any bells? Or banks of the Coosa?

    ellis_jay, Feb 28, 2008
  9. ellis_jay

    Lookout Guest

    On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:53:41 -0600, "ellis_jay"
    <o'> wrote:

    >Lookout wrote:
    >> On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:49:10 -0600, "ellis_jay"
    >> <o'> wrote:

    >>> Why I be! We are neighbors! The Birmingham Racecourse is 52 miles
    >>> from here!!

    >> We're very close.

    >Cadillac ring any bells? Or banks of the Coosa?

    Nope

    Lookout, Feb 28, 2008