    vista os but that's life, keeps changing.
    thanks in advance,

    Walt

    wallster, Feb 15, 2007

  2. wallster

    j1mb0jay Guest

    Yes i would say this will work fine. This is basiclly what i did when i
    installed windows vista.

    Regards j1mb0jay

    j1mb0jay, Feb 15, 2007

  3. wallster

    wallster Guest

    On Feb 15, 4:21 pm, "j1mb0jay" <> wrote:
    > Yes i would say this will work fine. This is basiclly what i did when i
    > installed windows vista.
    >
    > Regards j1mb0jay

    cool, thanks. Did you run the first start up (on the vista system)
    with the old hd in the machine or install after the first run? I'm
    thinking after but just not positive.

    Thanks again,

    walt

    wallster, Feb 15, 2007