    EXPERIENCE.

    THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT

    AMIT

    PHILLYDEVIL, Jul 28, 2003

  2. PHILLYDEVIL

    Consultant Guest

    he is el diablo

    Consultant, Jul 28, 2003

  3. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > "Andy Foster" <> wrote in message
    > > "PHILLYDEVIL" <> wrote in message
    > > > HI,
    > > >
    > > > I AM STUDYING FOR MCSE CERTIFICATION, I AM WILLING TO WORK
    > > > FOR FREE IN PHILADELPHIA AREA. I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR THE
    > > > EXPERIENCE.
    > > >
    > > > THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT
    > > >

    > > > AMIT

    > > Your keyboard seems to be broken
    > >

    > he is el diablo

    Y'all lighten up on this guy already! Here's an example of someone who
    REALIZES that he has no experience and also realizes that nobody will hire
    him without experience, the classic Catch-22, and instead of asking the
    newsgroup how to get around that dilemma, he offers to work for free so that
    he can GET that experience.

    GO AMIT! Good luck!

    --
    Fris "It's called INTERNSHIP" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 28, 2003
  4. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > send me 3 cheese steaks, pronto

    I'd consider working in Philadelphia for free, too, if they let me have all
    the Philly Cheesesteaks I could eat.

    --
    Fris "mmmm cheesesteaks" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 28, 2003
  5. PHILLYDEVIL

    Consultant Guest

    work & food! yuck

    Consultant, Jul 28, 2003
  6. PHILLYDEVIL

    Gary - US Guest

    Can you come over and change the oil in my car this weekend?

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 29, 2003
  7. "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message

    > Y'all lighten up on this guy already! Here's an example of someone who
    > REALIZES that he has no experience and also realizes that nobody will hire
    > him without experience, the classic Catch-22,

    It's only a catch-22 for people without an education. People will hire
    someone without experience if they have an education.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jul 29, 2003
  8. PHILLYDEVIL

    billyw Guest

    that's absolute rubbish...
    i have interviewed graduates and would no sooner send them to a customer
    than atilla the hun... they are singularly useless in s customer focused
    role

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Y'all lighten up on this guy already! Here's an example of someone who
    > > REALIZES that he has no experience and also realizes that nobody will

    hire
    > > him without experience, the classic Catch-22,

    > It's only a catch-22 for people without an education. People will hire
    > someone without experience if they have an education.
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    rights.

    billyw, Jul 29, 2003
  9. Who said you should hire *ALL* graduates? There are people who will hire
    someone without experience if they have an education. I didn't say there are
    people who will hire *EVERYONE* without experience if they have an
    education.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jul 29, 2003
  10. PHILLYDEVIL

    billyw Guest

    a grad may get in the door for an interview, but once they open their mouth
    then it's usually just a case of letting everyone else interview them to see
    just how ridiculous they sound

    billyw, Jul 29, 2003
  11. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > a grad may get in the door for an interview, but once they open their

    mouth
    > then it's usually just a case of letting everyone else interview them to

    see
    > just how ridiculous they sound

    We can't ALL have Scottish accents, ya know, lad.

    --
    Fris "Cap'n! We do nah have the power!" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 29, 2003
  12. PHILLYDEVIL

    Jtyc Guest

    > just how ridiculous they sound

    "So, can you tell me what you can apply a GPO to?"

    "Uh.... no... But did I mention that I know how to make a field expedient
    claymore mine?"

    Jtyc, Jul 29, 2003
  13. PHILLYDEVIL

    billyw Guest

    it's no the accent capn.. it's thit thur stoopit!!!

    billyw, Jul 29, 2003
  14. PHILLYDEVIL

    billyw Guest

    also most i interview have scottish accents... funny that..

    billyw, Jul 29, 2003
  15. PHILLYDEVIL

    Gary - US Guest

    Thank God some of us talk rite!

    Gary - US, Jul 30, 2003
  16. PHILLYDEVIL

    Gary - US Guest

    HAHA...."I'm not all that clear on AD migration but I can hump a SAW 25
    miles in a day."

    Gary - US, Jul 30, 2003
  17. PHILLYDEVIL

    Brian Guest

    "Maestro" <> wrote
    The problem Frisbee is that there have been several post
    here with the exact same wording and exact same usage of
    the caps lock key.

    They are also using the same newsreader and have the same NNTP posting hosts
    as the messages I posted about earlier.

    The Truth is Out There.

    Brian, Jul 30, 2003
  18. "Maestro" <> wrote in message
    The problem Frisbee is that there have been several post
    here with the exact same wording and exact same usage of
    the caps lock key. The only difference has been the email
    address that is asked to reply to. It seems something
    more sinister is going on here. Maybe someone looking to
    build a database of email addresses??? Otherwise I would
    agree with you.

    Yes, this was the first such posting I had seen. The similarity in
    subsequent posts was a clue-by-four, and I replied as such to one other.

    There's nothing wrong with internship, however, as you seem to agree. The
    college I went to actually had internship for the last semester. We were
    offered to area employers for work experience and technically they didn't
    have to pay us anything, since we were still enrolled in college. To my
    knowledge, however, all of the participating employers paid, even though it
    was low wages. Low wages beats nothing, especially if you're a college
    student.

    My internship turned out to be with a company what was about 1,000 miles
    away, and they paid me a pretty good salary even during the internship, then
    took me on full-time upon graduation.

    --
    Fris "But enough about me..." bee® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 30, 2003
  19. PHILLYDEVIL

    billyw Guest

    wasn't monic blojob and intern..
    i assume that was her pay.. bill's money shot

    billyw, Jul 30, 2003