Will try to update this site from time to time

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Jim Watt, Jan 18, 2004.

  1. Jim Watt

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:13:31 -0800, Tracker
    <"snailmail(valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

    <drivel snipped>

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    -------------------------------

    Any advice from a poster using the word 'tracker' may contain
    dangerous nonsense and should be immediately deleted from your
    computer.

    Do NOT contact this person by email

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
    only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    Visit the fan club at:
    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Spammicus Killius, Jan 18, 2004

  3. Jim Watt

    Alan P Guest

    OMG OMG OMG

    How many replies is this posting going to generate?

    I'm betting at least 200

    Alan P, Jan 18, 2004
  4. Spammicus Killius spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    proclaimed in <>

    >>http://geocites.com/trackershackingsecrets
    >>
    >>Tracker

    > I saw you on "Fellowship Of The Ring"
    >
    > The Big thing with a club in the underground Dwarf Cavern.

    The troll in the Mines of Moria? <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 18, 2004
  5. "Tracker" <"snailmail(valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > This one simple Website has been up for months, thanks to ZIMA.

    Huh? You now run GeoCites single-handed? ON a dialup?

    > My major accomplishment is letting France Telecom know they had
    > Backdoors and Trojan Horses

    Was that before or after the unsubstantiated Microsoft boast? Are we going
    for a cite this time around?

    ** WARNING ** (/as if/ one were required)

    "Tracker" seems to have not quite as much relevance to modern computing as
    the Molotov Cocktail. But would appear to be more destructive.

    Notice to all Darwinists: shoot on sight! Better safe than sorry!

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!

    Hairy One Kenobi, Jan 18, 2004
  6. Jim Watt

    Mimic Guest

    > This one simple Website has been up for months, thanks to ZIMA. Let me
    > tell you that it takes knowing your enemy to defeat them and would you
    > please learn this. The hackers are small change to me right now and
    > there isn't enough time to play games. My main goal and only goal is to
    > help innocent victims and if it takes my Fantastic Social Engineering
    > skills; so be it.
    >
    > Some of you people need to learn what computer security is Really All
    > About. I'd hate for the FBI to knock down your door because some hacker
    > was trading guns and drugs by abusing your computer.
    >
    > I can have fun on Usenet along side the best of the players.
    > My major accomplishment is letting France Telecom know they had
    > Backdoors and Trojan Horses sitting on their Networks and Computers and
    > the malicious hackers are pissed. **** it!
    >
    > http://geocites.com/trackershackingsecrets
    >
    > Tracker

    Blippy, and i quote :

    "The hackers are small change to me right now and there isn't enough time
    to play games"

    Does this mean you are finally leaving us debbie doodoo ?

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."

    Tracker, Jan 19, 2004
  8. Jim Watt

    Zarggg Guest

    Tracker wrote on 18 Jan 04 20:13:
    [ ]
    > http://geocites.com/trackershackingsecrets

    [ ]

    This website does not display in Mozilla.
    --
    Zarggg
    KeyID: 0xC00D540D

    Zarggg, Jan 19, 2004
  9. How fortunate for you :)

    John E. Carty, Jan 19, 2004
  10. "Zarggg" <> wrote in message
    > Tracker wrote on 18 Jan 04 20:13:
    > [ ]
    > > http://geocites.com/trackershackingsecrets

    > [ ]
    >
    > This website does not display in Mozilla.

    At last, an indisputable reason to change ;o)

    H1K

    Hairy One Kenobi, Jan 19, 2004
  11. Jim Watt

    Chris Guest