    All comments appreciated.

    Thanks

    Steve

    Steve, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Steve

    Jason Guest

    No they do not. For the umpteenth time on this newsgroup, check out the
    cert requirements clearly post on the Microsoft website at the following
    link: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdst/requirements.asp

    The recurring theme on this board is one where people are not even bothering
    with a simple search of the microsoft website, a search engine like google,
    or ANY research! The MCSA is geared toward those who administer systems
    (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) . Odds are, you will have to
    know how to administer a network, so yes the Net+ will help. Additionally,
    in order to admin a network, you better be able to navigate and admin a
    desktop (a.k.a. network object). Please employ some common sense thinking
    and at least some basic research on your own before posting questions in the
    future.

    Jason, Nov 23, 2004

  3. Oh dear! Somebody hasn't had their nappy changed yet!!

    Grumpy little chap aren't you!

    Brighton Rocks, Nov 23, 2004
  4. Steve

    T-Bone Guest

    T-Bone, Nov 23, 2004
  5. Steve

    Ray Frangie Guest

    Hi Steve,

    A+ and Network+ do not count to MCDST. Although having
    A+/Network+ will count towards the MCSA 2000 as an
    equivalent to Network Infrastructure exam 70-216. I'm not
    too sure if its the same case with the MCSA 2003 track.

    Hope this helps.

    Ray.

    Ray Frangie, Nov 25, 2004