    an elective.

    Can someone clarify, I am hoping my book is a typo cause I dont really have
    any interest in VB.

    Jeff Peake, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Jeff Peake

    Grant Guest

    It's a typo. The MSDN site is quite clear
    (http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcad/requirements.
    asp)

    this will work.
    >Since I am using 315 as a core exam, I can also get

    credit for 316 as my
    >elective... I think.
    >
    >I ordered books for each of these exams, and it says

    that if I take Web Apps
    >in C#, I would have to take Windows apps in Visual Basic

    for it to count as

    Grant, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Jeff Peake

    Humanity Guest

    And it's your precious Amit Kalani who made that
    typo! It had hundreds of people confused, Grant...
    so there's no need for your "The MSDN site is quite
    clear" rudeness.

    Humanity, Nov 23, 2003
  4. Jeff Peake

    Grant Guest

    It's not rudeness. It's a fact: the site is quite clear.

    My reply implied to ignore the book and go to the source
    or the information: ms site. sheesh!

    Grant, Nov 24, 2003