    512kbps down and 256kbps up, Uncapped.

    All this for 60 - 70 bucks.

    Now that would be nice ;-)

    Rats, Sep 9, 2003

  2. Rats

    Rob Guest

    "Rats" <> wrote in message
    news:bjjgu3$jv13n$-berlin.de...
    > How about this:
    >
    > 512kbps down and 256kbps up, Uncapped.
    >
    > All this for 60 - 70 bucks.
    >
    > Now that would be nice ;-)

    As would Angelina Jolie covered in milk chocolate.

    Next wish anyone?

    Rob, Sep 9, 2003

  3. Rats

    Rats Guest

    Rob wrote:
    > As would Angelina Jolie covered in milk chocolate.
    >
    > Next wish anyone?

    I hate Angelina Jolie. She's so frikkin' annoying!

    Rats, Sep 9, 2003
  4. Rats

    Worm Guest

    "Rob" <> wrote in message

    > As would Angelina Jolie covered in milk chocolate.

    MMMMM, milk chocolate...

    Worm

    Worm, Sep 9, 2003
  5. Rats

    Dogg Guest

    Yes. Her lips are far too big. Nice rack though.

    Dogg, Sep 9, 2003
  6. In article <bjjgu3$jv13n$-berlin.de>, "Rats" <> wrote:
    >How about this:
    >
    >512kbps down and 256kbps up, Uncapped.
    >
    >All this for 60 - 70 bucks.
    >
    >Now that would be nice ;-)

    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=3522457

    Try that on for size. Look down the bottom. ICONZ seem to be doing a
    flat-rate product for $65/month, and it may well become 1Mbps. Even if
    it was only 512Kbps it'd still shit on anything Telescum offers.
    What'd disturbing about that article is what IHUG charge for a 1GB cap
    ($80/month!?!?!?!?!), and that Packing Shed think that a 1GB cap is
    anything like reasonable for a 1Mbps service - These companies have been
    playing with Telecon for far too long.

    --
    Matthew Poole Auckland, New Zealand
    "Veni, vidi, velcro...

    My real e-mail is mattATp00leDOTnet

    Matthew Poole, Sep 9, 2003
  7. Rats

    Gordon Guest

    On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 17:29:01 +1200, ~misfit~ wrote:

    > "Dogg" <> wrote in message
    >> Yes. Her lips are far too big. Nice rack though.

    > Mmmm, Big lips.

    At this point I could get very non PC, and say that you are into ____
    wo/men.

    --
    Gordon

    Google knows where to find things, ask at http://www.google.com
    Works for me, will work for you, so be it.

    Gordon, Sep 9, 2003
  8. Rats

    ~misfit~ Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 17:29:01 +1200, ~misfit~ wrote:
    >
    > > "Dogg" <> wrote in message
    > >> Yes. Her lips are far too big. Nice rack though.

    > > Mmmm, Big lips.

    > At this point I could get very non PC, and say that you are into ____
    > wo/men.

    And you'd be wrong. I just find big lips sensual. Although not in the
    extreme (collagen injections).
    --
    ~misfit~

    ---

    ~misfit~, Sep 9, 2003
  9. Rats

    Rats Guest

    "Matthew Poole" <> wrote in message
    > In article <bjjgu3$jv13n$-berlin.de>, "Rats" >

    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=3522457

    > Try that on for size. Look down the bottom. ICONZ seem to be doing a
    > flat-rate product for $65/month, and it may well become 1Mbps. Even if
    > it was only 512Kbps it'd still shit on anything Telescum offers.
    > What'd disturbing about that article is what IHUG charge for a 1GB cap
    > ($80/month!?!?!?!?!), and that Packing Shed think that a 1GB cap is
    > anything like reasonable for a 1Mbps service - These companies have been
    > playing with Telecon for far too long.

    I can't find anything on the ICONZ flat rate service for 65 bucks. :-(

    Rats, Sep 9, 2003
  10. Rats

    El Penguino Guest

    On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:06:21 +1200, "Worm"
    <> wrote:

    >> As would Angelina Jolie covered in milk chocolate.

    >MMMMM, milk chocolate...

    LOL !

    El Penguino, Sep 9, 2003
  11. Rats

    MarkH Guest

    "Rats" <> wrote in news:bjk4q0$juei9$-
    berlin.de:

    > "Matthew Poole" <> wrote in message
    >> In article <bjjgu3$jv13n$-berlin.de>, "Rats" >

    > http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=3522457
    >>
    >> Try that on for size. Look down the bottom. ICONZ seem to be doing a
    >> flat-rate product for $65/month, and it may well become 1Mbps. Even if
    >> it was only 512Kbps it'd still shit on anything Telescum offers.
    >> What'd disturbing about that article is what IHUG charge for a 1GB cap
    >> ($80/month!?!?!?!?!), and that Packing Shed think that a 1GB cap is
    >> anything like reasonable for a 1Mbps service - These companies have been
    >> playing with Telecon for far too long.

    > I can't find anything on the ICONZ flat rate service for 65 bucks. :-(

    Try this:
    http://computerworld.co.nz/webhome.nsf/UNID/1AB3711834A1CC00CC256D9B0020E92

    Sorry about the bad wrap, you might need to cut and paste.

    Quote:
    "Wired Country CEO Neil Simmonds says the speed boost will apply to both
    flat rate and volume-based plans. Wired Country is a wholesale broadband
    provider in the south Auckland region and several ISPs have signed on to
    resell the service, including ICONZ, Ihug, Wave Internet, The Packing Shed
    and Watchdog. Customers at ICONZ, for example, will pay $99 for a
    256Kbit/s, flat rate service. That will be "upsized" to 2.5Mbit/s."

    --
    Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    understand binary and those that don't"

    MarkH, Sep 9, 2003
  12. On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 15:20:39 +1200, Rats wrote:

    > How about this:
    >
    > 512kbps down and 256kbps up, Uncapped.

    512kbps up, FWIW :)

    > All this for 60 - 70 bucks.
    >
    > Now that would be nice ;-)

    Trust me, it _is_ nice (ADSL and ISP fees combined, unlike NZ pricing)

    Uncle StoatWarbler, Sep 9, 2003