will there be a full mui pack avable for all laugen?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?bm9ib2R5?=, Sep 19, 2006.

  1. i ask bc i need a dk mui to my win xp 64 bit
    =?Utf-8?B?bm9ib2R5?=, Sep 19, 2006

  2. For the moment there are only MUI:s for: Swedish, German, Japanese, French,
    Spanish, Italian, Korean, Chinese Simplified and Traditional.
    Do you mean Denmark for dk?

    --
    Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro (i975X Express)
    Core 2 Extreme X6800

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=, Sep 19, 2006

  3. yess!!! of corse ;-)

    =?Utf-8?B?bm9ib2R5?=, Sep 20, 2006
  4. then could you please inform me how to get it.
    if you have a link to download, it will be helpful
    thank you!

    =?Utf-8?B?d2hhdGV2ZXI=?=, Jan 18, 2007