    CRV3 or klic 8000 or AA lithium. NiMH have 1.4 volts fully charged
    some of the new non rechargable go up to 1.8 volts. Has anyone tried
    AA NiMH in one of these cameras?

    lithia, Jan 23, 2008

  2. lithia

    Guest

    On Jan 23, 12:54 pm, lithia <> wrote:
    > I'm not an idiot kodak has several cameras that they say will take
    > CRV3 or klic 8000 or AA lithium. NiMH have 1.4 volts fully charged
    > some of the new non rechargable go up to 1.8 volts. Has anyone tried
    > AA NiMH in one of these cameras?

    Start your own online business. Sell ebooks/software. Full reprint
    rights. http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1959

    Make money with your own website. Keep 100% of all profits.
    http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1959

    Earn tons of cash online selling ebooks/software. http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1959

    The best online income opportunity. Operate your own ebusiness.
    http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1959

    Earn big money by selling ebooks/software with your own website. Keep
    all profits for yourself. http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1959

    , Jan 23, 2008