    any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    KP
    KP, Jan 26, 2004

  2. KP wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I bought all the books for MCSD.NEt.
    > Dev.Win.apps using VB.NEt and VS.net
    > Dev.WEb. apps using VB.net and VS.net
    > Dev.XML web services
    > Defining solution architectures for .NEt..
    >
    > all are MS press books. Is it enough to give a test after
    > reading them..

    No. The MS Press books are incomplete.

    Go to www.codeclinic.com at read those links at a minimum.

    > I have 3 yrs.of exp. in VB..
    > I dont have any exp. in .NEt..

    No experience in .NET? Why are you pursuing certification?

    General Protection Fault, Jan 26, 2004

  3. I have used these books and so far have passed 306 and 315. My advice is to do the labs (especially if you have no experience) and take the practice exams as often as possible until you are scoring above 90%. For the topics you don't quite understand after going through the book, try the help and its examples. The books for the most part should suffice.
    =?Utf-8?B?THVtYmVyZw==?=, Jan 29, 2004
  4. KP

    Lumberg Guest

    I forgot. Copy the ebook locally and sell the physical
    books back via Amazon.
    Lumberg, Feb 4, 2004
  5. KP

    Lorne Smith Guest

    "Lumberg" <> wrote in message

> [...]

    Such an action would be illegal. When selling copyrighted material, you
    cannot retain ANY part of the copyrighted material, including any including
    electronic copies...

    Lorne
    Lorne Smith, Feb 4, 2004
  6. KP

    Unknown Guest

    MOC cover 85% of the material required for MS exams

    Roger

    Unknown, Feb 10, 2004
  7. What is MOC?

    --