    the copy of x64 is being shipped to the UK..?
    B.V. - "Now optimistically looking forward to x64 finally arriving to
    replace RC2 ;)"
    Billie Volkova, May 26, 2005

  2. Billie Volkova

    NNBXX Guest

    Hi,

    I've found a turnaround when placing my order (I'm from France) : I just put
    the postcode in the field address 2, so it will be ok for the postman for
    your delivery :)

    Regards,

    Jean-Baptiste

    NNBXX, May 26, 2005

  3. Probably has something to do with state its shipping from within the US.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 26, 2005
  4. Billie Volkova got up from the bar and shouted: :
    > Having finally and quite triumphantly had my COA accepted for the x64 TAP, I
    > noticed at the end that the "FN" state was listed after my postcode and
    > "United Kingdom" on my address. Will the fact that FN is on there affect my
    > chances of the software actually arriving..? Can/will it be removed since
    > the copy of x64 is being shipped to the UK..?
    > B.V. - "Now optimistically looking forward to x64 finally arriving to
    > replace RC2 ;)"

    I emailed them, told them about the FN problem (they have only had 5
    weeks to sort that one out so far...), and asked them to ammend my
    address. I supplied my order number. They replied back within 24 hours
    to say the details had been amended.

    The email address is on the same page as the order status page.
    Mark Gillespie, May 26, 2005
  5. i noticed that to , but i still recieved my trial

    =?Utf-8?B?cnVzc193aWxs?=, May 27, 2005