    Will the SanDisk Compact Flash memory card work right out of the
    package in my new Nikon 5700 camera, or do I need to buy the SanDisk
    8-in-1 Media Reader?

    Greg Coats, Dec 28, 2003

  2. "Greg Coats" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Will the SanDisk Compact Flash memory card work right out of the
    > package in my new Nikon 5700 camera

    Yes

    > or do I need to buy the SanDisk 8-in-1 Media Reader?

    Need, no. But unless you have a card reader for your PC I would advise
    you get one. It is by far the easiest way to get the images from the
    camera/card into your PC.

    David

    David J Taylor, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Greg Coats

    Steven Wandy Guest

    > > or do I need to buy the SanDisk 8-in-1 Media Reader?
    You can use the cameras USB cord - VERY SLOW.
    I have a Dazzle 2X card reader - and it works great with all my CF cards
    (Sandisk, Viking, Dane).

    Steven Wandy, Dec 28, 2003