Will ping from this host get to another?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by AJClarkJr@gmail.com, Apr 13, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Name IP Address Ethernet Address Segment
    A 10.2.112.2 e1 1
    B 10.2.97.1 e2 7
    C 10.4.40.2 e3 4
    D 10.4.33.2 e4 4
    W 10.2.99.1 E5 2
    10.3.65.1 E6 3
    X 10.3.65.2 E7 3
    10.4.33.1 E8 4
    Y 10.2.113.1 E9 6
    10.3.66.1 Ea 5
    Z 10.3.66.2 Eb 5
    10.4.40.1 Ec 4

    Routing Tables
    A:
    Network Netmask Router
    10.3.64.0 255.255.224.0 10.2.99.1

    B:
    Network Netmask Router
    0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.2.113.1

    C:
    Network Netmask Router
    0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.4.40.1

    D:
    Network Netmask Router
    0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.4.33.1

    W:
    Network Netmask Router
    10.4.32.0 255.255.224.0 10.3.66.2

    X:
    Network Netmask Router
    10.2.96.0 255.255.224.0 10.3.66.1

    Y:
    Network Netmask Router
    10.4.32.0 255.255.224.0 10.3.65.2

    Z:
    Network Netmask Router
    10.2.96.0 255.255.224.0 10.3.65.1

    IF I AM ON HOST A and I try to PING D, will it not be received because
    the desination IP would not be recognized by the first router?

    THANKS

    , Apr 13, 2006