    can not find server.

    Any Ideas?
    Stan
    Stan, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Stan

    Jerry G. Guest

    Open Internet Explorer. Click on Tools, Options, Connections. Make sure
    that Always Dial My Default Modem, is checked. Then click Advanced. Make
    sure that nothing in the LAN set-up is checked.

    If this does not work you may have problems with the Network Dial set-up.
    You can start by creating a new dialup to see if this will work. Leave all
    to the default.

    If it still does not work, either IE is corrupt somewhere, or there is a
    set-up problem with your provider. In this case, you should call your
    provider.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    My dial up connects, but no web pages will display.
    Updates message is "unable to communicate with server"
    When I try to open a web page"The page cannot be displayed"
    can not find server.

    Any Ideas?
    Stan
    Jerry G., Nov 26, 2003