    lbbs Guest

    Will my Apex AD-1600(or 1700 is the same) dvd player read DVD+R ? It does
    not specify in the user manual, which format it will read.
    lbbs, Jan 6, 2004

  2. "lbbs" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Will my Apex AD-1600(or 1700 is the same) dvd player read DVD+R ? It

    does
    > not specify in the user manual, which format it will read.

    Checked it out at www.dvdrhelp.com & yes, it will play DVD+R, DVD+RW.
    Apparently it also works with DVD-R, DVD-RW, and video CDs.
    Anonymous Joe, Jan 7, 2004

  3. lbbs

    The Cableguy Guest

    Anonymous Joe <> wrote in message
    > Checked it out at www.dvdrhelp.com & yes, it will play DVD+R, DVD+RW.
    > Apparently it also works with DVD-R, DVD-RW, and video CDs.

    No deal with DVD-RAM at all?
    The Cableguy, Jan 20, 2004
  4. lbbs

    Skid Guest

    "The Cableguy" <> wrote in message
    > Anonymous Joe <> wrote in message
    > > Checked it out at www.dvdrhelp.com & yes, it will play DVD+R, DVD+RW.
    > > Apparently it also works with DVD-R, DVD-RW, and video CDs.

    > No deal with DVD-RAM at all?

    Very few standalone players can read DVD-RAM, as you can see by searching
    that format in the same database.
    Skid, Jan 20, 2004