    here know?

    TIA,
    Jamie Kahn Genet
    Jamie Kahn Genet, Jan 15, 2007

  2. On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:36:09 +1300, (Jamie
    Kahn Genet) wrote:

    >I have the following auction for Microsoft Encarta 97 Encyclopaedia
    ><http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.asp?id=84152741>. It's system requirements
    >are listed as:
    >
    >33MHz 486DX or better microprocessor.
    >8MB RAM or better.
    >MS-DOS 3.1 or Windows 3.1 or Windows 95 or Windows NT 3.51 or later.
    >
    >However a potential buyer has asked if it will run under Windows XP. I
    >am unable to test it myself as I do not have any PC with XP. Does anyone
    >here know?

    Ive just installed the OEM version on a spare machine now and it
    appears to work fine.
    David Goodwin, Jan 15, 2007

  3. David Goodwin <> wrote:

    > On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:36:09 +1300, (Jamie
    > Kahn Genet) wrote:
    >
    > >I have the following auction for Microsoft Encarta 97 Encyclopaedia
    > ><http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.asp?id=84152741>. It's system requirements
    > >are listed as:
    > >
    > >33MHz 486DX or better microprocessor.
    > >8MB RAM or better.
    > >MS-DOS 3.1 or Windows 3.1 or Windows 95 or Windows NT 3.51 or later.
    > >
    > >However a potential buyer has asked if it will run under Windows XP. I
    > >am unable to test it myself as I do not have any PC with XP. Does anyone
    > >here know?
    > >

    > Ive just installed the OEM version on a spare machine now and it
    > appears to work fine.

    Cheers very much :) You never can tell how well old software will run
    under XP.

    Regards,
    Jamie Kahn Genet
    Jamie Kahn Genet, Jan 15, 2007
  4. Jamie Kahn Genet

    Beauty_Girl

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    HIII

    DOES ANYONE KNOWS HOW/WHERE TO DOWNLOAD ENCARTA 97??
    THANKS
    Beauty_Girl, Feb 10, 2011