    TIA.......Alan

    --
    freeserve.co.uk
    alan howell, Aug 10, 2003

  2. "alan howell" <> wrote in message
    news:bh5dco$5bs$...
    > Hi,
    > I will soon have to contemplate a new computer,it will no doubt have windows
    > xp.Does anyone know whether my Sanyo..VPC-G250 digicam will work ?
    > TIA.......Alan
    >
    > --
    > freeserve.co.uk

    I do not know Alan, did you drop it? It should work, the USB functions should be
    better implemented in XP from the (X) OS you are now using.
    Ed
    WinkenBlinken& Nod, Aug 10, 2003

  3. << I will soon have to contemplate a new computer,it will no doubt have windows
    xp.Does anyone know whether my Sanyo..VPC-G250 digicam will work ? >>

    Alan-

    Does the Sanyo have a firewire port? If so, consider getting a recent
    Macintosh with iMovie.

    Fred
    Fred McKenzie, Aug 10, 2003
  4. alan  howell

    Enough Guest

    In article <bh5dco$5bs$>,
    "alan howell" <> wrote:

    > I will soon have to contemplate a new computer,it will no doubt have windows
    > xp.

    Stupidity is its own reward!

    --
    Enough <>
    Enough, Aug 10, 2003
  5. alan  howell

    JK Guest

    The software for the camera might not run on windows xp, in which
    case you might need to use a card reader to transfer the images
    to the pc.

    JK, Aug 10, 2003
  6. alan  howell

    Pat Chaney Guest

    Pat Chaney, Aug 11, 2003
  7. alan  howell

    Enough Guest

    In article <BB5C9CF3.3D536%>, Pat Chaney <>
    wrote:

    > On 10/8/03 1:25 pm, "alan howell" <> wrote:
    >
    > > I will soon have to contemplate a new computer,it will no doubt have windows
    > > xp.

    > You say that as if it was a horrible inevitability.

    Anything to do with Windows is appropriately described as 'horrible.'

    --
    Enough <>
    Enough, Aug 11, 2003
  8. alan  howell

    Pat Chaney Guest

    On 11/8/03 1:39 pm, "Enough" <> wrote:

    >> You say that as if it was a horrible inevitability.

    > Anything to do with Windows is appropriately described as 'horrible.'

    I'm using a Mac too but I don't want to start yet another PC vs Mac holy
    war.

    Pat
    --
    Photos at:
    http://www.shuttercity.com/ShowGallery.cfm?Format=Cell&AcctID=1251
    Pat Chaney, Aug 11, 2003
  9. alan  howell

    Enough Guest

    In article <BB5DA949.3D9BE%>, Pat Chaney <>
    wrote:

    > On 11/8/03 1:39 pm, "Enough" <> wrote:
    >
    > >> You say that as if it was a horrible inevitability.

    > > Anything to do with Windows is appropriately described as 'horrible.'

    > I'm using a Mac too but I don't want to start yet another PC vs Mac holy
    > war.

    No ambition?

    --
    Enough <>