    item, or it was made in Ireland to be sold in France.

    Will this software run on my US computer which has Windows 98 without messing
    up the computer? Thanks.
    Kscoinhutch, Oct 16, 2004

  2. Kscoinhutch

    Ken Dennis Guest

    > Will this software run on my US computer which has Windows 98 without messing
    > up the computer? Thanks.

    I have various French programs installed at work... But keep in mind that
    all the menu's in that program may be in french also. Unless it has an
    option to install English language set.

    --

    Ken Dennis
    http://KenDennis-RSS.homeip.net:8089/
    Ken Dennis, Oct 16, 2004

  3. Kscoinhutch

    Jerry G. Guest

    It should work for you.

    If you ever upgrade your machine, and install it in XP, normally it should
    also work. If it is too old a version for XP, there is a chance that it will
    not work.

    I wonder if it will work in Gailick...?

    --

    Jerry G.
    ==========================

    "Kscoinhutch" <> wrote in message
    I recently obtained an unopened, in the original package, program called
    "Microsoft Flight Simulator pour Windows 95", appears to be ver 6.0, and
    says
    on the front of the box "fonctionne avec Windows 98" which I'm guessing
    means
    it will work on Windows 98. Except for the name "Microsoft Flight
    Simulator",
    all the writing on the package is in French and a label on the top says
    "source: Ireland" which leads me to believe this was intended to be an
    export

    Jerry G., Oct 17, 2004
  4. Kscoinhutch

    Stuart Guest

    Jerry G. wrote:
    > It should work for you.
    >
    > If you ever upgrade your machine, and install it in XP, normally it should
    > also work. If it is too old a version for XP, there is a chance that it will
    > not work.
    >
    > I wonder if it will work in Gailick...?

    Don't you mean Gaelic?

    Stuart
    Stuart, Oct 18, 2004
  5. Kscoinhutch

    me Guest

    "Stuart" <> wrote in message
    > Jerry G. wrote:
    > > It should work for you.
    > >
    > > If you ever upgrade your machine, and install it in XP, normally it

    should
    > > also work. If it is too old a version for XP, there is a chance that it

    will
    > > not work.
    > >
    > > I wonder if it will work in Gailick...?

    > Don't you mean Gaelic?