Will i need to buy a NEw Tv for HD DVDS ??

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by UseNet Person, Jan 14, 2005.

  1. Will i need to buy a NEw Tv for HD DVDS ??

    From what iam reading HD DVD will be 1080p, and my Tv can only handle
    1080i, shold be able to view the DVDS but only in interlaced right ?

    Not that any specification has be finalised yet.

    Are YOU a RETARD?

    1/ People who complain About Top posting. These people can't comprehend a different
    posting structure it confuses them and they start crying and lash out in anger, Pity them as they no not what they do.

    2/ People Who complain about spelling,Grammar. These PEOPLE are what we call the ELITE, they went to school, thus know how to spell and structure sentences properly.

    They do not tolerate people who have not had the best education or very little. They are in Genral horrible people and Thus the only reason they have friends is if they have money if they did not no one would go near them and they would die alone.

    3/ People Who complain about crossposting. Cross posting is fine, as long as you cross post to related groups, but no more than ten. Not everyone reads all the groups and it's a good way to get the maxium, Help or whatever your looking for.

    4/ People who comment of your lack of knowledge on a subject. No one KNOWS EVERYTHING, some people make stupid comments on something they think they know about, this is normal, we all do it, No need to make a fuss about it.

    5/ People who abuse people for whatever reason, KadichiaMan is a Example, hes IS a Total RETARD, but sometimes he actually helps, he probably got laid that day.

    If you do all of these you a VERY Special RETARD, pat yourself on the back and know that you are the MOST HATED person on USENET. And your very lucky any one cares your even alive, that is that if anyone does care your alive ?

    But there is always hope REPENT your sins and try to be a better person.

    UseNet Person, Jan 14, 2005

  2. UseNet Person wrote:

    > Will i need to buy a NEw Tv for HD DVDS ??
    >
    > From what iam reading HD DVD will be 1080p, and my Tv can only handle
    > 1080i, shold be able to view the DVDS but only in interlaced right ?
    >

    > Not that any specification has be finalised yet.
    >
    > Are YOU a RETARD?
    >
    > 1/ People who complain About Top posting. These people can't comprehend a different
    > posting structure it confuses them and they start crying and lash out in anger, Pity them as they no not what they do.
    >
    > 2/ People Who complain about spelling,Grammar. These PEOPLE are what we call the ELITE, they went to school, thus know how to spell and structure sentences properly.
    >
    > They do not tolerate people who have not had the best education or very little. They are in Genral horrible people and Thus the only reason they have friends is if they have money if they did not no one would go near them and they would die alone.
    >
    > 3/ People Who complain about crossposting. Cross posting is fine, as long as you cross post to related groups, but no more than ten. Not everyone reads all the groups and it's a good way to get the maxium, Help or whatever your looking for.
    >
    > 4/ People who comment of your lack of knowledge on a subject. No one KNOWS EVERYTHING, some people make stupid comments on something they think they know about, this is normal, we all do it, No need to make a fuss about it.
    >
    > 5/ People who abuse people for whatever reason, KadichiaMan is a Example, hes IS a Total RETARD, but sometimes he actually helps, he probably got laid that day.
    >

    > If you do all of these you a VERY Special RETARD, pat yourself on the back and know that you are the MOST HATED person on USENET. And your very lucky any one cares your even alive, that is that if anyone does care your alive ?
    >
    > But there is always hope REPENT your sins and try to be a better person.

    dude...what does all that bullshit have to do with your post about hd
    dvds? straighten the **** out!
    I think you are a "you a VERY Special RETARD"

    Comfortably Numb, Jan 14, 2005

  3. UseNet Person

    Justin Guest

    UseNet Person wrote on [Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:37:15 +1100]:

    > Will i need to buy a NEw Tv for HD DVDS ??
    >
    > From what iam reading HD DVD will be 1080p, and my Tv can only handle
    > 1080i, shold be able to view the DVDS but only in interlaced right ?
    >

    > Not that any specification has be finalised yet.
    >
    > Are YOU a RETARD?
    >
    > 1/ People who complain About Top posting. These people can't comprehend a different
    > posting structure it confuses them and they start crying and lash out in anger, Pity them as they no not what they do.

    Top posting makes a post much harder to read and discourages snipping
    quoted text that is superfluous.

    > 2/ People Who complain about spelling,Grammar. These PEOPLE are what we call the ELITE, they went to school, thus know how to spell and structure sentences properly.
    >
    > They do not tolerate people who have not had the best education or very little. They are in Genral

    Is this on purpose? General has two es

    > 4/ People who comment of your lack of knowledge on a subject. No one KNOWS EVERYTHING, some people make stupid comments on something they think they know about, this is normal, we all do it, No need to make a fuss about it.

    So, providing false information is a good thing in your book?

    > If you do all of these you a VERY Special RETARD, pat yourself on the back and know that you are the MOST HATED person on USENET. And your

    you're

    > very lucky any one cares your even alive, that is that if anyone does care your alive ?
    >
    > But there is always hope REPENT your sins and try to be a better person.

    And while we're at it, set your newsreader to wrap lines at 72
    characters.

    Justin, Jan 14, 2005
  4. UseLess Person wrote:

    IFYHFY