    MCSE. What should I do?
    Thanks

    , Jul 14, 2008

  2. Bill Hileman Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi I have a question regarding to MCSE Microsoft Server 2003 exams
    > My last MCSE exam will be 70-620, After I completed this exam, I will
    > be qualified as MCSE. However the exam 70-620 can count only one time
    > toward a core exam or elective exam but not both. If Microsoft count
    > 70-620 as MCSA exam, I will be receiving MCSA certificate instead of
    > MCSE. What should I do?
    > Thanks

    You'll take your MCSA and YOU'LL LIKE IT!

    Oh, and R U Hawt?

    Bill Hileman, Jul 14, 2008

  3. "" <> wrote in message

    > Hi I have a question regarding to MCSE Microsoft Server 2003 exams
    > My last MCSE exam will be 70-620, After I completed this exam, I will
    > be qualified as MCSE. However the exam 70-620 can count only one time
    > toward a core exam or elective exam but not both. If Microsoft count
    > 70-620 as MCSA exam, I will be receiving MCSA certificate instead of
    > MCSE. What should I do?
    > Thanks

    If you already fulfilled your client requirement by taking one of the
    following; 70-210 or 70-270, then the 70-620 will be counted as an
    elective. If you have not taken either 70-210 or 70-270, then the 70-620
    will count as the client requirement and you must choose another
    elective or take the 70-270 since the 70-210 has retired.

    So the question is what exam have you taken to fulfill your client
    requirement?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

    Michael D. Alligood, Jul 14, 2008