    new ASPNET 3.0 exam. Since I think I need a few more months, may-be I can do
    another '3.0' instead of learning for an old exam.

    Marc Wentink
    Marc, Apr 21, 2008

  2. Marc

    Fabian Guest

    Hai Marc,

    I am also very much worried about ur question...but i also don't have an
    answer and i am waiting for someone to help me out in this..

    Fabian, May 27, 2008

  3. Marc

    Marc Guest

    Marc, May 27, 2008
  4. Marc

    gravz84 Guest

    They should be available from June. But this doesn't mean that they
    replace 526/528 or 536.
    They just won't lead you to the mcpd track anymore.
    The track for that would be through the new vs 2008 exams, but 536
    will be a basic requirement for those too.
    Since I have already prepared for, using .net 2 by the way, I am going
    to take 528 on june 18th, we'll know then for real if mcts is given
    after 536 and 528.

    http://groups.google.com/group/micr...roup=microsoft.public.cert.itpro.mcts&q=orcas
    gravz84, May 27, 2008
  5. Marc

    Marc Guest

    "gravz84" <> wrote in

    > They should be available from June. But this doesn't mean that they
    > replace 526/528 or 536.

    Right and I cannot find a link to a complete 'self paced course' either, or
    am I overlooking it? I stick with 528 then.
    Marc, May 28, 2008
  6. Marc

    gravz84 Guest

    On May 28, 6:51 pm, "Marc" <m,> wrote:
    > "gravz84" <> wrote in
    >
    > > They should be available from June. But this doesn't mean that they
    > > replace 526/528 or 536.

    > Right and I cannot find a link to a complete 'self paced course' either, or
    > am I overlooking it? I stick with 528 then.

    I found another link on the new generation (mcts) certs:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/newgen/faq/default.mspx
    I passed my 528 today so i have completed the requirements for
    the .net 2 web application developer mcts. I'll just wait for a few
    days to see if the same is updated on the mcp member site.
    Will post back here when I receive that.
    gravz84, Jun 18, 2008
  7. Marc

    gravz84 Guest

    On May 28, 6:51 pm, "Marc" <m,> wrote:
    > "gravz84" <> wrote in
    >
    > > They should be available from June. But this doesn't mean that they
    > > replace 526/528 or 536.

    > Right and I cannot find a link to a complete 'self paced course' either, or
    > am I overlooking it? I stick with 528 then.

    yes..you still get the mcts web app on clearing 528 and 536. i got
    mine within 2 days of doing 528. and i think the old mcpd exam 547
    should also be valid..i am going to plan to take that, althugh it
    might be a while
    gravz84, Jun 24, 2008