Will Dockery photo (original & photoshop manipulation)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Will Dockery, Jul 8, 2009.

  1. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    Barbara's Cat wrote:

    > http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/piedpiper6996/Dockery_and_Chuck.jpg

    Funny shot, interesting how many people who know me believe that this
    is a real photograph of me. Last month I was asked where it was taken,
    and I just said that yeah, the early 1980s in Atlanta was an
    interesting time. Then a discussion of the Limelight Club and the
    whole disco-to-newave era began.

    The original photograph that the shot of my face was used for gives a
    clearer view (my ears and top of my head were distorted during the
    theft of the image, either accidentally or intentionally), and pretty
    much is more "Will Dockery" than any resemblance to persons living or
    dead:

    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Will_Dockery_Jocelyn_Lannom.jpg

    "...Will_Dockery_Jocelyn_Lannom.jpg‎ (640 × 480 pixels, file size: 38
    KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
    Will Dockery and Jocelyn Lannom.

    Copyright (c) 2005 Will Dockery. Permission is granted to copy,
    distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free
    Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by
    the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-
    Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is
    included in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License".

    File links
    The following page links to this file:

    User:pfctdayelise/4by3splitaf
    Metadata
    This file contains additional information, probably added from the
    digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it. If the file
    has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully
    reflect the modified file.Camera manufacturer NIKON
    Camera model E950
    Exposure time 1/60 sec (0.016666666666667)
    F Number f/3.2
    ISO speed rating 80
    Date and time of data generation Unknown date
    Lens focal length 12.6 mm
    Orientation Normal
    Horizontal resolution 300 dpi
    Vertical resolution 300 dpi
    Software used ACD Systems Digital Imaging
    File change date and time 01:59, 18 January 2005
    Y and C positioning 1
    Exposure Program Normal program
    Exif version 2.2
    Date and time of digitizing Unknown date
    Image compression mode 4
    Exposure bias 0
    Maximum land aperture 2.6
    Metering mode Pattern
    Light source Unknown
    Flash Flash fired
    DateTime subseconds 171
    Color space sRGB
    Show extended details

    --
    Twilight Girl written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley (video):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYETTK16jQI

    Will Dockery, Jul 8, 2009

  2. "Will Dockery" <> wrote in message
    Barbara's Cat wrote:

    > http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/piedpiper6996/Dockery_and_Chuck.jpg

    Funny shot, interesting how many people who know me believe that this
    is a real photograph of me.

    I thought due to your complete ignorance of everything everywhere, including
    how cameras work, that it was impossible to get a photograph of you. That
    the laws of science just said "**** him" when it came to Dockery and went
    the other way? It's the only explanation of your stupidity, ignorance and
    complete lack of a clue. I can't imagine your dumbassness occuring naturally
    in nature.

    Last month I was asked where it was taken,
    and I just said that yeah, the early 1980s in Atlanta was an
    interesting time. Then a discussion of the Limelight Club and the
    whole disco-to-newave era began.

    The original photograph that the shot of my face was used for gives a
    clearer view (my ears and top of my head were distorted during the
    theft of the image, either accidentally or intentionally), and pretty
    much is more "Will Dockery" than any resemblance to persons living or
    dead:

    =snip=

    Your photographs make you look like a homeless alcoholic.

    Orson Wells as CitizenCain, Oct 2, 2009

  3. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    "Orson Wells as CitizenCain" <> wrote:

    > >http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/piedpiper6996/Dockery_and_Chuc...

    > Funny shot, interesting how many people who know me believe that this
    > is a real photograph of me.
    >
    > Last month I was asked where it was taken,
    > and I just said that yeah, the early 1980s in Atlanta was an
    > interesting time. Then a discussion of the Limelight Club and the
    > whole disco-to-newave era began.
    >
    > The original photograph that the shot of my face was used for gives a
    > clearer view (my ears and top of my head were distorted during the
    > theft of the image, either accidentally or intentionally), and pretty
    > much is more "Will Dockery" than any resemblance to persons living or
    > dead:
    >
    > =snip=
    >
    > Your photographs make you look like a homeless alcoholic.

    Thanks for commenting, Orson.

    --
    Red Lipped Stranger by Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars /
    Written by Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Henry Conley / Vocals - Will

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBhcN1WK144

    Will Dockery, Oct 2, 2009
  4. "Will Dockery" <> wrote in message

    >> >http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/piedpiper6996/Dockery_and_Chuc...

    >> Funny shot, interesting how many people who know me believe that this
    >> is a real photograph of me.
    >>
    >> Last month I was asked where it was taken,
    >> and I just said that yeah, the early 1980s in Atlanta was an
    >> interesting time. Then a discussion of the Limelight Club and the
    >> whole disco-to-newave era began.
    >>
    >> The original photograph that the shot of my face was used for gives a
    >> clearer view (my ears and top of my head were distorted during the
    >> theft of the image, either accidentally or intentionally), and pretty
    >> much is more "Will Dockery" than any resemblance to persons living or
    >> dead:
    >>
    >> =snip=
    >>
    >> Your photographs make you look like a homeless alcoholic.

    > Thanks for commenting, Orson

    Thanks for being a clueless douchebag, Will.

    Orson Wells as CitizenCain, Oct 2, 2009
  5. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    > >> Funny shot, interesting how many people who know me believe that this
    > >> is a real photograph of me.

    > >> Last month I was asked where it was taken,
    > >> and I just said that yeah, the early 1980s in Atlanta was an
    > >> interesting time. Then a discussion of the Limelight Club and the
    > >> whole disco-to-newave era began.

    > >> The original photograph that the shot of my face was used for gives a
    > >> clearer view (my ears and top of my head were distorted during the
    > >> theft of the image, either accidentally or intentionally), and pretty
    > >> much is more "Will Dockery" than any resemblance to persons living or
    > >> dead:

    > >> =snip=

    > >> Your photographs

    > > Thanks for commenting, Orson

    > Thanks

    You're welcome, Orson.

    Will Dockery, Oct 2, 2009
  6. "Will Dockery" <> wrote in message

    >> > Thanks for commenting, Orson

    >> Thanks

    > You're welcome, Orson.

    You're a post-editing buttpirate, Dockery.

    Orson Wells as CitizenCain, Oct 3, 2009
  7. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    > buttpirate

    You are? Too much information, Orson.

    --
    "Red Lipped Stranger & other stories":
    http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

    Will Dockery, Oct 12, 2009
  8. "Will Dockery" <> wrote in message

    >> buttpirate

    > You are?

    No, I'm not. I realize you're illiterate, and if you weren't so ignorant,
    stupid, narcisstic and blatantly douchebag I'd pity you for that, but even
    with the pity I wouldn't understand how you could construe a single word to
    be anything other than its meaning as originally written, though your snips
    are so often and so stupid in themselves that perhaps the stupid has finally
    caused even greater confusion for you. If that is the case, then you still
    do not have my pity -- only my revulsion.

    Orson Wells as CitizenCain, Oct 12, 2009
  9. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    "Orson Wells as CitizenCain" <> wrote:
    >Will Dockery wrote:
    >
    >> the lady who told me the other day that I looked like George Clooney, even.

    >>http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/piedpiper6996/Dockery_and_Chuc...

    >> Funny shot, interesting how many people who know me believe that
    >> this is a real photograph of me.

    >> Last month I was asked where it was taken, and I just said that yeah, the early 1980s in Atlanta was an
    >> interesting time. Then a discussion of the Limelight Club and the
    >> whole disco-to-newave era began.

    >> The original photograph that the shot of my face was used for gives> a
    >> clearer view (my ears and top of my head were distorted during the
    >> theft of the image, either accidentally or intentionally), and pretty
    >> much is more "Will Dockery" than any resemblance to persons living or dead:

    > I realize you're illiterate <slap>

    "...Will replied to Orson, the provably illiterate English Major,
    probably knowing that Orson "I am an English Major" Wells wouldn't
    know the difference among 'provable', 'demonstrable', and
    'inarguable'..." -Stuart Leichter

    --
    "Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
    http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

    Will Dockery, Oct 13, 2009
  10. "Will Dockery" <> wrote in message
    > "Orson Wells as CitizenCain" <> wrote:
    >>Will Dockery wrote:
    >>
    >>> the lady who told me the other day that I looked like George Clooney,
    >>> even.

    >>>http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/piedpiper6996/Dockery_and_Chuc...

    >>> Funny shot, interesting how many people who know me believe that
    >>> this is a real photograph of me.

    >>> Last month I was asked where it was taken, and I just said that yeah,
    >>> the early 1980s in Atlanta was an
    >>> interesting time. Then a discussion of the Limelight Club and the
    >>> whole disco-to-newave era began.

    >>> The original photograph that the shot of my face was used for gives> a
    >>> clearer view (my ears and top of my head were distorted during the
    >>> theft of the image, either accidentally or intentionally), and pretty
    >>> much is more "Will Dockery" than any resemblance to persons living or
    >>> dead:

    >> I realize you're illiterate <slap>

    > "...Will re[FLUSH] [GURGLE] [GURGLE] [GURGLE]

    Ah, the Duckrish tactic of sticking to a single statement in hopes of making
    it true. You can repeat the word "intelligent" as many times as you want, in
    the end you'll still be the same old stupid Dockery.

    Orson Wells as CitizenCain, Oct 13, 2009