Will any MS Certification exam earn me an MCPID?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Ganga Sridhar, Feb 24, 2010.

  1. Hi,

    I am a VC++ developer (VS2008) and this is the first time I am planning to
    take the MS certification exam.

    I need to get an MCP ID.

    Will I get an MCP ID if I just pass the Exam 70-549?

    or is it mandatory for me to first pass the Exam 70-536 (.NET).

    Will all MS exams earn me an MCP ID?

    Thanks and Regards

    Ganga
    Ganga Sridhar, Feb 24, 2010

  2. Yes passing any one Microsoft Exam will get you an MCP ID. You may need to
    take and pass several exams in order to gain a particular certification
    though.

    Johnathan Lightfoot, May 2, 2010