will all these messages cause a problem . I am a new subscriber and my computer is downloading 100,

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Camille White, Aug 12, 2004.

  1. Camille White, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Re: will all these messages cause a problem . I am a new subscriberand my computer is downloading 100,000 messages. Will this cause any kindof a problem with my ability to store other items?? Camille White

    Camille White wrote:

    <nuttin>

    No. Just unsubscribe if you don't want to join in the fun and frivolity.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 14, 2004

  3. Camille White

    Len Guest

    On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:56:50 -0400, "Camille White"

    Len, Aug 16, 2004
  4. Camille White

    Len Guest

    On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:56:50 -0400, "Camille White"

    vv
    Len, Aug 16, 2004
  5. Camille White

    Russ Guest

    Well it fucks me off when dickheads put the body of the message in the
    subject line, MORON

    Russ, Aug 16, 2004
  6. Camille White

    GFG Guest

    If you are concerned go to the page in Outlook Express which displays the
    list of newsgroups you subscribed to on the left. Click on Tool,Option then
    select the tag Read. In there you can select how many messages you want
    downloaded at one time.

    GFG, Nov 7, 2004
  7. Re: will all these messages cause a problem . I am a new subscriberand my computer is downloading 100,000 messages. Will this cause any kindof a problem with my ability to store other items?? Camille White

    Dude, she posted her original message on Aug 14. D'ya think maybe she's
    still waiting for an answer?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 7, 2004
  8. Camille White

    trout Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > Dude, she posted her original message on Aug 14. D'ya think maybe
    > she's
    > still waiting for an answer?

    You never know. I'm still waiting to hear back about those stock
    certificates I bought from you, that I asked about in May/02.
    --
    "And I still can't find a listing for MyBackPocket.Inc."
    trout, Nov 7, 2004
  9. trout gibbered the following deranged nonsense:

    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> Dude, she posted her original message on Aug 14. D'ya think maybe
    >> she's
    >> still waiting for an answer?

    > You never know. I'm still waiting to hear back about those stock
    > certificates I bought from you, that I asked about in May/02.

    And you still owe me a six-pack from our football wager in July, 2001

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!! The staff of life!!
    The Old Sourdough, Nov 7, 2004
  10. Re: will all these messages cause a problem . I am a new subscriberand my computer is downloading 100,000 messages. Will this cause any kindof a problem with my ability to store other items?? Camille White

    The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > trout gibbered the following deranged nonsense:
    >

    >>Rôgêr wrote:
    >>

    >>>Dude, she posted her original message on Aug 14. D'ya think maybe
    >>>she's
    >>>still waiting for an answer?

    >> You never know. I'm still waiting to hear back about those stock
    >>certificates I bought from you, that I asked about in May/02.

    > And you still owe me a six-pack from our football wager in July, 2001

    He never sent in the $289 broker transfer fee for those certificates is
    the reason he never received them. I'd be suspicious of the fiscious.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 8, 2004