    I will be happy if I can use my 64 bit AMD Athlon to its full potential.
    Thank you for any help/consideration to my question.
    Goodnight.
    =?Utf-8?B?bUXFp8OFfCDEpmXDhcSR?=, Sep 20, 2005

  2. There is no upgrade, it's a fresh install only. However, that being said,
    you should be able to install your 32-bit applications if they don't have a
    16 bit installer, and if they don't require a hardware driver (such as an AV
    program or defrag utility or special printer.)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 20, 2005