    I've run AdAware and come up clean. What's the general view on whether it's
    worth leaving?

    Thanks.

    Philip SC, Sep 1, 2003

  2. Philip SC

    Miggsee Guest

    Miggsee, Sep 1, 2003

  3. Philip SC wrote:
    > My XP Pro machine has WildTangent installed (pause to shout at kids)
    > and I've run AdAware and come up clean. What's the general view on
    > whether it's worth leaving?
    >
    > Thanks.

    If ya like games..then leave it. But it does have a call home thing..Like
    Miggsee said maybe the new versions don't. I never could get some of the
    games to work right. If ya bought the game from them then it would work
    right. I forget which game it was.
    I just uninstalled it. But after removing it, some entry's remain in the
    registry. I had to use jv1.6power tools to remove the tracker ability stuff
    off my machine.

    --
    longshotjohn 7

    http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

    because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein

    longshotjohn7, Sep 1, 2003