    and convert them into mahine language and type for you. Version 1 will
    attach to your arms but version 2 will be 802.11b.
    I'm in the advanced stages of planning, the Idea is fresh in my head.

    madeinJamaica, Apr 22, 2004

  2. madeinJamaica

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "madeinJamaica" <> wrote in news:eWx#A5JKEHA.1272
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    i see the dope in jamaica is getting stronger...

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004

  3. madeinJamaica

    Consultant Guest

    where do you plug the wireless device into?

    Consultant, Apr 22, 2004
  4. madeinJamaica

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    the butt.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004
  5. madeinJamaica

    kpg Guest

    Go with 802.11g instead.

    I also have some ideas on where to plug it in.

    Can it have a vibrator attachment?

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\123846.htm (4/22/2004 2:24:05

    PM) #

    kpg, Apr 22, 2004
  6. madeinJamaica

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    802.11xxx

    yuck!

    "kpg" <> wrote in

    > Go with 802.11g instead.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004
  7. madeinJamaica

    Consultant Guest

    butt plug

    Consultant, Apr 22, 2004
  8. Vigo Breadcrumbs, Apr 22, 2004
  9. madeinJamaica

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004
  10. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    > Does anyone know how to Intercept a message sent from your brain to your
    > fingers telling them to type?

    Sounds like you need a vampire tap. Collect the pulse as it heads down the
    nerve. The tuff part will be opening up your spine to attach it. I spose
    if you want to be lazy you could collect it from the nerves in your arms but
    really, who wants to have all those wires on your arms?

    Jtyc, Apr 22, 2004
  11. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

    carefull the plug will fall out...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 22, 2004
  12. I'm currently working on eliminating the side effects which is currently
    mental insanity and death.
    a wire goes through your ear to your brain, uses a AAA battery working on
    getting it self powered (brain powered).

    madeinJamaica, Apr 22, 2004
  13. madeinJamaica

    Consultant Guest

    you make it natural gas powered and you will be a rich man. i know of an
    endless supply, 2 cubes down

    Consultant, Apr 22, 2004
  14. madeinJamaica

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > butt plug

    Didn't we just have this conversation about deja vu?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 22, 2004
  15. madeinJamaica

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Vigo Breadcrumbs" <> wrote in message
    > Rowdy Yates <> wrote in
    >
    > > the butt.
    > >

    > Is that a SCSI port?

    Yours might be scuzzy. Mine's fresh as the day I was born. You know, minus
    the blood and amniotic fluid.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 22, 2004
  16. madeinJamaica

    Brat Guest

    *looks at jtyc* hahahahaha

    natural gas huh? ewww

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, Apr 22, 2004
  17. madeinJamaica

    Andy Foster Guest

    "madeinJamaica" <> wrote

    >Does anyone know how to Intercept a message sent from

    your brain to your
    >fingers telling them to type?
    >I want to create a biomechanical usb device that can

    capture the messages
    >and convert them into mahine language and type for you.

    Version 1 will
    >attach to your arms but version 2 will be 802.11b.
    >I'm in the advanced stages of planning, the Idea is fresh

    in my head.

    You might want to search through The Register's archives
    for "Prof. Kevin Warwick" and "Captain Cyborg".

    Andy Foster, Apr 22, 2004
  18. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    > *looks at jtyc* hahahahaha
    >
    > natural gas huh? ewww

    Wrong cube.

    Jtyc, Apr 22, 2004
  19. madeinJamaica

    Brat Guest

    you are the only other one I know... was more fun blaming you :p

    Brat, Apr 22, 2004
  20. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    > you are the only other one I know... was more fun blaming you :p

    I understand. Tis okay.

    Jtyc, Apr 22, 2004