    Stand by while Obama and his associates usher in
    Shangri-La for Americans, AND the rest of the world!
    Goodbye freedom, Hello slavery!

    Anonymous Remailer, Mar 10, 2009

  2. Anonymous Remailer

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:56:20 -0400, richard <>
    wrote:

    >So is it censorship?

    Is what censorship?

    >If I own the domain I can censor anything I want
    >and it's legal.

    Huh? What are you talking about?

    Evan Platt, Mar 10, 2009

  3. Anonymous Remailer

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:56:20 -0400, richard wrote:

    > On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:04:46 +0100, Anonymous Remailer <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Total bollocks

    > More total bollocks

    Don't feed the trolls, sto0pid.

    Aardvark, Mar 10, 2009
  4. Anonymous Remailer

    G. Morgan Guest

    Anonymous Coward choked:

    >Wikipedia is intentionally undermining
    >the Constitution of the United States of America;
    >protection for all Americans.

    Just like that "Spoiled Loser" website you cited, Wikipedia is a private
    entity. They can put whatever they want on their site.

    G. Morgan, Mar 10, 2009
  5. Anonymous Remailer

    Jordon Guest

    richard wrote:
    > Eve was the first woman right? Wrong! Lillith was. As a
    > child, I once saw a film clip, in a Methodist church
    > that proved this.

    You saw a film in church, that proved the unprovable?

    I don't believe it. Prove it.

    --
    Jordon

    Jordon, Mar 10, 2009
  6. Anonymous Remailer

    VanguardLH Guest

    Anonymous Remailer wrote:

    > Wikipedia is intentionally undermining
    > the Constitution of the United States of America;
    > protection for all Americans.
    > www.wnd.com
    > "Wikipedia scrubs Obama eligibility"
    > also scrubs valid connections to Ayers and Wright.
    > www.youtube.com also has censored videos
    > of Bernadine Ayers, wife of Marxist Chicago
    > professor Bill Ayers, professing a profoundly
    > disturbing admiration for convicted murderer Charles Manson
    > and the Tate-La Bianca murders. Her well known
    > statements, once found easily in a Google search are also
    > quickly becoming rare.
    > Stand by while Obama and his associates usher in
    > Shangri-La for Americans, AND the rest of the world!
    > Goodbye freedom, Hello slavery!

    A child rants that someone else's property isn't theirs.

    VanguardLH, Mar 10, 2009
  7. Anonymous Remailer

    Keyser Söze Guest

    richard <> wrote in message

    > On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:04:46 +0100, Anonymous Remailer <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >> Wikipedia is intentionally undermining
    >> the Constitution of the United States of America;
    >> protection for all Americans.
    >> www.wnd.com
    >> "Wikipedia scrubs Obama eligibility"
    >> also scrubs valid connections to Ayers and Wright.
    >> www.youtube.com also has censored videos
    >> of Bernadine Ayers, wife of Marxist Chicago
    >> professor Bill Ayers, professing a profoundly
    >> disturbing admiration for convicted murderer Charles Manson
    >> and the Tate-La Bianca murders. Her well known
    >> statements, once found easily in a Google search are also
    >> quickly becoming rare.
    >> Stand by while Obama and his associates usher in
    >> Shangri-La for Americans, AND the rest of the world!
    >> Goodbye freedom, Hello slavery!

    > If you think that's bad, try this on.

    Quantify bad.

    > The Catholic church has been, over the years, quietly removing and
    > perhaps destroying various works that reference anything to things not
    > confirmed in the Holy Bible.

    What do you mean, perhaps? You make it appear that you and you alone are in
    some way privvy to something others are not. Are you?

    > Eve was the first woman right?
    > Wrong!
    > Lillith was. As a child, I once saw a film clip, in a Methodist church
    > that proved this.
    > Adam had asked God for a proper mate. One day he found his new mate
    > floating on the river on a lillie pad. Thusly naming her, Lillith.

    Were you there? You're a Christian, aren't you?

    > Also in the early 60's there was a certain move out about Adam and Eve
    > in which they showed the pair totally naked. Before movie ratings.
    > That movie hasn't been seen anywhere since.

    Are you a bot divesting yourself of some stinted programmed knowledge?

    > So is it censorship?

    In your opinion, is it? What, specifically are you now referring to? <"stick
    that preposition up your arse">

    > If I own the domain I can censor anything I want
    > and it's legal.

    Who or what says it's not?

    > IIRC, Manson was never charged with the murders themselves.
    > He was charged with being an accessory. Same thing as having done them
    > in the eyes of the law.

    And that has what to do with censorship?

    --
    Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
    an understanding of ourselves. Jung

    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

    Keyser Söze, Mar 10, 2009
  8. Anonymous Remailer

    Keyser Söze Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote in message

    > On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:56:20 -0400, richard wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:04:46 +0100, Anonymous Remailer
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>> Total bollocks

    >> More total bollocks

    > Don't feed the trolls, sto0pid.