    --
    You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
    vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo
    G. Morgan, Nov 30, 2010

  2. G. Morgan <> via
    news::

    > Have any of you boneheads downloaded the soon to be famous cables from
    > US embassies?
    >
    > I read a few of them and it looks like it's going to be interesting
    > reading. They are written on a level even George W Bush can comprehend.
    >
    > The best way is to snag the torrent just in case the gov'mt. decides to
    > pull the site for your own good.
    >
    > http://88.80.13.160/torrent/cablegate/cablegate-201011301036.7z.torrent

    Can you please post the file on the usernets because
    the gov'mt *IS* monitoring the torrents and will
    put you, and all who have access to your computer,
    on "The List".

    (If they show me enough pictures of SoS Clinton,
    I would confess to *anything*; however, if they
    show me the pictures of Sarah Palin, I *will*
    motorboat her boobies...)

    TIA.

    --

    Hello, I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and you're not.

    http://www.socialmediasobrietytest.com/

    http://thedogpaddler.com/RandomUploads/Ball/ball.htm

    Repent! The end is near... Or... good luck
    with that whole pesky "apocolypse" thangy.
    Bucky Breeder, Nov 30, 2010

  3. G. Morgan

    Disbelief Guest

    Bullwinkle wrote:
    > Yes, but they are well over the head of muslim loving Brits.
    >
    > Snipped <

    Well it was thick Americans that wrote them - and then allowed around
    3,000,000 American idiots access to confidential information!
    Disbelief, Nov 30, 2010
  4. G. Morgan

    G. Morgan Guest

    "Disbelief" <disbelief@diilly-daally....invalid.com> wrote:

    >Bullwinkle wrote:
    >> Yes, but they are well over the head of muslim loving Brits.
    >>
    >> Snipped <

    >Well it was thick Americans that wrote them - and then allowed around
    >3,000,000 American idiots access to confidential information!

    How come they only let 3,000,000 idiots access it? How would they stop the
    3,000,001th idiot from downloading it?

    G. Morgan, Nov 30, 2010
  5. "Disbelief" <disbelief@diilly-daally....invalid.com>
    disbelieved this disbelivable disbelief on the usernets:

    > Bullwinkle wrote:
    >> Yes, but they are well over the head of muslim loving Brits.
    >>
    >> Snipped <

    > Well it was thick Americans that wrote them - and then
    > allowed around 3,000,000 American idiots access to
    > confidential information!

    It was 60,000 people who had access by [security] clearance...

    I believe that what happened was deliberate bureaucratic
    sabotage with a patsy (a PFC... ssshhheeeshh...); to wit,
    the post 9/11 presidential directive was to increase
    information sharing across all the individual separate
    agencies dealing with national security matters under the
    aegis of DHS (Department of Homeland Security). The CIA,
    NSA, DIA, FBI, DARPA, DIS, etc., etc., etc., all historically
    are compartmentalized and hate sharing information, inextricably
    resulting from the inherent bureaucratic tendency to build itself
    bigger and bigger and bigger... Anyway, those [egotistical]
    interests who couldn't see past their own tiny delusions of
    grandeur sort of set it up; and now they can all sit back and
    say "See what happens?"

    Get it? HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
    was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 30, 2010
  6. Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> via

    > "Disbelief" <disbelief@diilly-daally....invalid.com>
    > disbelieved this disbelivable disbelief on the usernets:
    >
    >> Bullwinkle wrote:
    >>> Yes, but they are well over the head of muslim loving Brits.
    >>>
    >>> Snipped <

    >> Well it was thick Americans that wrote them - and then
    >> allowed around 3,000,000 American idiots access to
    >> confidential information!

    > It was 60,000 people who had access by [security] clearance...
    >
    > I believe that what happened was deliberate bureaucratic
    > sabotage with a patsy (a PFC... ssshhheeeshh...); to wit,
    > the post 9/11 presidential directive was to increase
    > information sharing across all the individual separate
    > agencies dealing with national security matters under the
    > aegis of DHS (Department of Homeland Security). The CIA,
    > NSA, DIA, FBI, DARPA, DIS, etc., etc., etc., all historically
    > are compartmentalized and hate sharing information, inextricably
    > resulting from the inherent bureaucratic tendency to build itself
    > bigger and bigger and bigger... Anyway, those [egotistical]
    > interests who couldn't see past their own tiny delusions of
    > grandeur sort of set it up; and now they can all sit back and
    > say "See what happens?"
    >
    > Get it? HTH.

    correction: it was "600,000" my spelchiker don't do nummers...

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 30, 2010
  7. G. Morgan

    G. Morgan Guest

    Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:

    >Can you please post the file on the usernets because
    >the gov'mt *IS* monitoring the torrents and will
    >put you, and all who have access to your computer,
    >on "The List".

    Add me to the "3 million" idiots on the list I guess. The city I live in has
    more than 3M people, that other fool is off by some zeros.

    Here ya go, paranoid:

    Newsgroups: alt.binaries.drwho

    This is only 291 out of 251,287 communiqué that are being released. It's going
    to be a long time before all the documents are published.

    "Wikileaks began on Sunday November 28th publishing 251,287 leaked United States
    embassy cables, the largest set of confidential documents ever to be released
    into the public domain. The documents will give people around the world an
    unprecedented insight into US Government foreign activities.

    The cables, which date from 1966 up until the end of February this year, contain
    confidential communications between 274 embassies in countries throughout the
    world and the State Department in Washington DC. 15,652 of the cables are
    classified Secret.

    The embassy cables will be released in stages over the next few months. The
    subject matter of these cables is of such importance, and the geographical
    spread so broad, that to do otherwise would not do this material justice."

    http://cablegate.wikileaks.org/

    From what I read, it is just candid opinion from the SOS or the Ambassador's
    office about whatever topic is being reported on. I have yet to see anything
    "Earth shattering", even on the ones labeled 'secret'.

    G. Morgan, Nov 30, 2010