    they don't have the patented plug & play technology that is exclusively
    available from

    www.zkara.com Check it out then contact me @
    Mark, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Mark

    Kyler Laird Guest

    "Mark" <> writes:

    >The phone technology of the future is here. Vonnage, Packet8, keep looking,
    >they don't have the patented plug & play technology that is exclusively
    >available from

    Whew! That's good. I sure wouldn't want to develop a dependancy for
    "patented plug & play technology". Heck, if I wanted that I could stick
    with POTS.

    --kyler
    Kyler Laird, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Mark

    Neslo Guest

    "Kyler Laird" <> wrote in message
    > "Mark" <> writes:
    >
    > >The phone technology of the future is here. Vonnage, Packet8, keep

    looking,
    > >they don't have the patented plug & play technology that is exclusively
    > >available from

    > Whew! That's good. I sure wouldn't want to develop a dependancy for
    > "patented plug & play technology". Heck, if I wanted that I could stick
    > with POTS.
    >
    > --kyler

    This plug & play is totally portable, and can work behind firewalls, (and
    can roam from hotspot to hotspot. It works peer to peer after initial setup
    upon dialing to find the dialed address, which is whatever phone number you
    get & want to connect to) It works like a cell phone in the vicinity of a
    hot spot to make the initial contact, then can be carried as VOIP, or can
    work in peer to peer mode (without you doing any thing to the phone) thus
    severely cutting down on bandwith ussage and it doesn't work like aVPN. FYI

    Thank you,

    Neslo, Sep 26, 2003
  4. Mark

    Thomas Gaume Guest

    "Mark" <> wrote in message
    > The phone technology of the future is here.

    Sorry, you're a little late. That technology has been here, and this one
    cost about 1/2 of what you want for your phone.

    http://www.pulverinnovations.com/wisip.html

    TG
    Thomas Gaume, Sep 27, 2003