    the network?

    Thanks,
    Jim Brown

    Jim Brown, Jan 14, 2008

  2. Jim Brown

    Lem Guest

    Lem, Jan 14, 2008

  3. Hi
    When you bring in a new computer you should first change it Group Name to
    match yours and configure their File Sharing.
    Do not get despaired if it does not work immediately some time its need few
    boots until all the information about the new computer propagates over you
    Network.
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-