Wifi / registry question

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Andrew Morgan, Apr 16, 2006.

  1. Hi

    We use IBM Thinkpads and a program called "Thinkvantage Access Connections"
    to manage connection profiles (wifi / ethernet / 3G / dialup etc). I'm
    doing some testing prior to releasing the build to our users.

    As part of this testing, I removed Access Connections including the wifi
    profiles I'd created.

    However, the laptop STILL connects to the wifi network, without being asked
    to! If I look in the Windows wifi settings, there are no networks listed!

    I'd really like to know where Windows is storing this information. Is it in
    the registry somewhere? I can't find anything !

    Regards

    --
    Andrew Morgan
    IT Department