wifi phone help !

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Stephen Hammond, Mar 31, 2007.

  1. Stephen Hammond, Mar 31, 2007

  2. Stephen Hammond

    Tim Guest

    Tim, Mar 31, 2007

  3. Stephen Hammond

    -ip.co.uk Guest

    -ip.co.uk, Mar 31, 2007
  4. Stephen Hammond

    Rob Guest

    <-ip.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:...

    > And not much good either from what the guy at provo told me when I
    > bought my UTstarcom .

    That's a bit of a sweeping statement, care to give us some reasons?

    Rob

    Rob, Mar 31, 2007

  5. >> I've bought one of these and haven't a clue how to set it up help !

    >> http://www.wifigear.co.uk/hitachi-cable-wirelessip5000-wifi-voip-wireless-phone-p-342.html
    >>

    >> The main problem the sip address entry is set out as ****@**** my details
    >> are as follows?

    > You would put it in as
    >

    > Tim
    > (mutters something about buying things from places who can help you set it
    > up)

    Thanks it has a seperate section for registrar address but there you go. erm
    thanks

    Stephen Hammond, Mar 31, 2007
  6. Stephen Hammond

    Tim Bray Guest

    -ip.co.uk wrote:
    > And not much good either from what the guy at provo told me when I
    > bought my UTstarcom .

    That's not true.

    --
    Tim Bray
    ProVu Communications Ltd

    Tim Bray, Mar 31, 2007
  7. Stephen Hammond

    -ip.co.uk Guest

    On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:02:31 +0100, Tim Bray <> wrote:

    >-ip.co.uk wrote:
    >> And not much good either from what the guy at provo told me when I
    >> bought my UTstarcom .

    >That's not true.

    Sorry Tim it was the Linksys the guy said they had complaints about.

    -ip.co.uk, Mar 31, 2007
  8. Stephen Hammond

    Rob Guest

    "Tim Bray" <> wrote in message

    > That's not true.

    I more or less suspected as much.

    Clavox more often than not spouts forth trash.

    Rob

    Rob, Mar 31, 2007