    Despite a diligent search to try an find it again, the web page
    has so far eluded me.

    Can anyone help ?

    Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz, Oct 12, 2011

  2. Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz

    Seagull Guest

    "Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz" wrote in message
    news:...

    Some time ago I stumbled on a parabolic WiFi aereal in which a
    garden hose connector was modified to hold a USB terminal, which in
    turn held a USB WiFi dongle. The dongle's position was at the focus of
    the parabola.

    The web page included excellent images of the necessary
    modifications to the plastic coupler.

    Despite a diligent search to try an find it again, the web page
    has so far eluded me.

    Can anyone help ?

    You mean:
    http://www.instructables.com/id/"Po...cookware-refl/step2/Parabolic-Asian-cookware/

    Seagull, Oct 13, 2011

  3. Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz

    victor Guest

    http://www.usbwifi.orconhosting.net.nz/

    victor, Oct 13, 2011
  4. Tks I now have enough info to try my hand at making a reflector.

    Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz, Oct 13, 2011
  5. Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz

    JohnO Guest

    On Oct 14, 6:17 am, "Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz"
    <> wrote:
    > Tks I now have enough info to try my hand at making a reflector.

    A wok.

    Aka wok-fi

    JohnO, Oct 13, 2011