wifi connection

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY2lh?=, Nov 16, 2006.

  1. unable to content to wifi on my pda, the dns and ip address is automatic,
    what is the problem it worked before

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY2lh?=, Nov 16, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY2lh?=

    David Hettel Guest

    Just a guess, security? Probably a setting is wrong somewhere.

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    no rights.

    David Hettel, Nov 16, 2006

  3. you may have a MAC filtering service set up on your Router or you have
    enabled WAP or WEP and you have not put the code in. are you even in range of
    the router?
    other than this they're may be a problem with your Router or PDA, see if you
    have adjusted any settings on eith er devices and slowly turn these back and
    see which one is acusing the problem

    Cheers
    JimmiBoi
    If this solves your problem please press this answerd my Question Below

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltbWlCb2k=?=, Nov 17, 2006