    I need a security logon prior to accessing the Wifi AccessPoint, much like
    Boingo, etc.. Is there a software or SDK I can use to write the logon
    program (in c#/delphi).

    Benedictum, Apr 3, 2006

  2. When using Entry Level Wireless you log directly to the Wireless Router (or
    Access Point), and the topology is usually Peer to Peer, regular consumer
    Hardware can not generate such functions.

    In order to achieve your goal you need special Wireless hardware that was
    built and programmed for such purpose, or regular Wireless Hardware
    configured with real Server topology (Windows 2003) using RADUIS type of
    software (Windows IAS).

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 4, 2006

  3. Benedictum

    Benedictum Guest

    Any suggestions as to brand of AP?

    Benedictum, Apr 4, 2006
  4. "Jack \(MVP-Networking\)." <> wrote in

    > ... the topology is usually Peer to Peer ...

    Wronggggggg.

    Frazer Jolly Goodfellow, Apr 4, 2006
  5. Hi
    I do not know what is the functional purpose of your setting, but may be
    this can help.
    http://www.downloadjunction.com/product/software/1551/index.html

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 4, 2006