wierd problems

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by steven, Apr 12, 2005.

  1. steven

    steven Guest

    has anybody had some wierd issues when it came to diffrent pc's on a
    network having difrent results when trying to open up a web-site.

    eg:

    my pc (the proxy) can get to trademe with no issues, whereas only sometimes
    can other pc's on my network get to that site - the error they get is 413
    (access denied).

    to further exasserbate this problem looking at my proxy logs it *looks
    like* its the trademe server sending the 413

    a good request
    my.wan.ip.addy - - [12/Apr/2005:17:43:37 +1200] "GET
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/ HTTP/1.1" 200 38822

    a bad request
    192.168.0.10 - - [12/Apr/2005:17:44:15 +1200] "GET
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/ HTTP/1.1" 403 172

    for the hell of it i turned off the proxy (& transparent one), still had
    the proxlem, and just as if it is mocking me we only have this issue with
    trademe.

    any help would be appreciated

    --
    Steven H (.net geek)