    p4o2 Guest

    Laptop shows that you are connected but browser (IE or Opera) can not
    find the connection. Any ideas what problem I have?
    p4o2, Jul 23, 2007

  2. p4o2 wrote:
    > Laptop shows that you are connected but browser (IE or Opera) can not
    > find the connection. Any ideas what problem I have?

    hmmmm... no. Are there any other pertinent details?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 23, 2007

  3. p4o2

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-07-23, p4o2 <> wrote:
    > Laptop shows that you are connected but browser (IE or Opera) can not
    > find the connection. Any ideas what problem I have?

    DNS?

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Jul 23, 2007
  4. p4o2

    Cub Guest

    "Whiskers" <> wrote in message
    > On 2007-07-23, p4o2 <> wrote:
    >> Laptop shows that you are connected but browser (IE or Opera) can not
    >> find the connection. Any ideas what problem I have?

    > DNS?
    >
    > --
    > -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    > -- Whiskers
    > -- ~~~~~~~~~~

    D. oes N. ot S. tate errors
    Cub, Jul 23, 2007
  5. p4o2

    Tab Guest

    "p4o2" <> wrote in message
    > Laptop shows that you are connected but browser (IE or Opera) can not
    > find the connection. Any ideas what problem I have?

    Im not very much of an expert on this but sometimes I get the same thing and
    find that DSL connection is down.

    tab
    Tab, Jul 23, 2007
  6. p4o2

    John Holmes Guest

    Tab "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Then shut the **** up, you clueless moron.

    --
    Your mother was an anorexic compulsive liar who grossed-out doctors in a
    home for the terminally short of cash.
    John Holmes, Jul 23, 2007
  7. p4o2

    Tab Guest

    "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > Tab "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Im not very much of an expert on this

    > Then shut the **** up, you clueless moron.
    >
    > --
    > Your mother was an anorexic compulsive liar who grossed-out doctors in a
    > home for the terminally short of cash.

    Are you the John Holmes that hangs around gents toilets hoping for bang
    for bang sex with dirty hoboes ?
    Tab, Jul 24, 2007
  8. p4o2

    John Holmes Guest

    Tab "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> Tab "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> Im not very much of an expert on this

    >> Then shut the **** up, you clueless moron.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Your mother was an anorexic compulsive liar who grossed-out doctors
    >> in a home for the terminally short of cash.
    >>

    > Are you the John Holmes that hangs around gents toilets hoping for
    > bang for bang sex with dirty hoboes ?

    Yep, that's me. Why?

    --
    You low budget glob of musty dog spit.