    --
    RDA
    http://www.photosnapper.com/modules/Gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=343
    rda, Sep 28, 2004

  2. rda

    Bluenose Guest

    I am very pleased with my Zenitar 16mm used on my 10D. Manual focus and
    exposure but quality is good.

    Corrections are easy with PhotoShop and various plug ins such as PTlens.

    "rda" <> wrote in message
    > Hi guys, I find myself always wanting more, especially when it comes to

    wide
    > angle.
    > I have been considering the new 10-22mm EF-S lens from Canon, either this

    or
    > the 8mm fisheye.
    > Are there any other extreme wide angle lenses worth considering (cost

    being

    Bluenose, Sep 28, 2004

  3. rda

    Skip M Guest

    "rda" <> wrote in message
    > Hi guys, I find myself always wanting more, especially when it comes to

    wide
    > angle.
    > I have been considering the new 10-22mm EF-S lens from Canon, either this

    or
    > the 8mm fisheye.
    > Are there any other extreme wide angle lenses worth considering (cost

    being
    > of HUGE importance - I cannot afford any L glass)
    > Does anyone have any experience with either lens on a 1.6 X factor digital
    > SLR?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > --
    > RDA

    http://www.photosnapper.com/modules/Gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=343

    Well, since the 10-24 isn't on the shelves yet, that might be a little hard
    to talk about.

    --
    Skip Middleton
    http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com
    Skip M, Sep 28, 2004
  4. rda wrote:
    > Hi guys, I find myself always wanting more, especially when it comes to
    > wide
    > angle.
    > I have been considering the new 10-22mm EF-S lens from Canon, either this
    > or
    > the 8mm fisheye.

    Those are totally different lenses. Fisheye lenses are not what I would
    call usable for normal photography.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
    Joseph Meehan, Sep 29, 2004
  5. rda

    Guest

    In message <nZl6d.36568$aW5.12699@fed1read07>,
    "Skip M" <> wrote:

    >Well, since the 10-24 isn't on the shelves yet, that might be a little hard
    >to talk about.

    Canon doesn't have the MTF charts on their website for this lens, yet,
    either.
    --

    John P Sheehy <>
    , Oct 7, 2004