    Any experiences with wide angle lenses for tis camera?

    Thanx

    Gabor

    Gregus Gábor, Aug 10, 2005

  2. Gregus Gábor

    Proteus Guest

    Gregus Gábor wrote:
    > I've got a Panasonic FZ-20 digital camera with 55 mm adapter. I would
    > like to buy a wide angle lens for this camera.
    > Can you recommend me one? (Exaxt type and model?) (The lens is 55mm, so I
    > bought the same size adapter, and I read in another forums that this size
    > adapter eliminates the vignetting with filters and additional lenses)
    > Any experiences with wide angle lenses for tis camera?

    I too would like to invest in a wide angle lens for my Canon 10D. Open to
    ideas.

    Proteus, Aug 10, 2005

  3. Gregus Gábor

    Don Wiss Guest

    On Wed, 10 Aug 2005, Gregus Gábor <> wrote:

    >I've got a Panasonic FZ-20 digital camera with 55 mm adapter. I would like
    >to buy a wide angle lens for this camera.

    I've seen reports that the FZ-30 will have a wide angle adapter option. I'd
    wait a month and see if it also will work with the FZ-20.

    Don Wiss, Aug 10, 2005
  4. On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:05:31 -0500, Proteus <>
    wrote:

    >Gregus Gábor wrote:
    >..
    >> I've got a Panasonic FZ-20 digital camera with 55 mm adapter. I would
    >> like to buy a wide angle lens for this camera.
    >> Can you recommend me one? (Exaxt type and model?) (The lens is 55mm, so I
    >> bought the same size adapter, and I read in another forums that this size
    >> adapter eliminates the vignetting with filters and additional lenses)
    >> Any experiences with wide angle lenses for tis camera?

    >..
    >
    >I too would like to invest in a wide angle lens for my Canon 10D. Open to
    >ideas.

    Take a look at the Pelang 8mm.

    http://www.kievcamera.com/camera.php?ID=14

    -James Nachtwey-
    http://www.jamesnachtwey.com/

    John A. Stovall, Aug 10, 2005
  5. Gregus Gábor

    Don Wiss Guest

    On Wed, 10 Aug 2005, "Gregus Gábor" <> wrote:

    >I've got a Panasonic FZ-20 digital camera with 55 mm adapter. I would like
    >to buy a wide angle lens for this camera.

    Two new optional conversion lenses have been developed to enhance the
    performance of the FZ30: the 1.7x tele-conversion lens (35mm equivalent:
    714mm), and the 0.7x wide-conversion lens (35mm equivalent: 24.5mm).
    Conversion lenses are optional accessories and must be purchased
    separately.
    Wide-Conversion lens
    DMW-LW55 (0.7x)

    Tele-Conversion lens
    DMW-LT55 (1.7x)

    If you do a google search on DMW-LW55 you will find a bunch of Japanese
    sites selling it. On this site:

    http://216.239.39.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://panasonic.jp/dc/fz30/option.html

    Unfortunately it states "It is *FZ30 exclusive use."

    Don Wiss, Aug 12, 2005