    avoid?) recommendations of brand and camera sales site(s) and how much
    I can expect to pay?

    thank you.
    dragonfly, Sep 8, 2003

  2. dragonfly

    JIM Guest

    "dragonfly" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello
    >
    > I have a Sony 707 digital camera. Would appreciate suggestions,
    > comments on what I should look for in wide-angle lenses (what to
    > avoid?) recommendations of brand and camera sales site(s) and how much
    > I can expect to pay?

    No help on the wide angle; however, I do know that Sony's teleconverter for
    that camera is excellent, but expect to pay for it;) Said that to say, I'd
    look at what Sony has available in that area first - just not sure you can
    find an alternative, at a cheaper price, that would do as good a job??

    Shoot'em up, normal, wide, long, Agfa, Fuji, Kodak and all the rest will
    love you for it!!

    Jim
    JIM, Sep 9, 2003