    inner ring is 52mm and the outer is 72mm).

    Thanks,

    Siddhartha

    John Doe, Aug 23, 2004

  2. (John Doe) writes:

    > I want a wide angle lens for my Olympus C-750. Which is a better
    > choice - Raynox DCR-6600Pro or Olympus WCON-0.7x? I understand that
    > both have different ring sizes (52mm vs 55mm) and the WCON does not
    > have any threads on the outer side.

    Both are pretty decent - as WA converters go.
    I blogged my recent search for a similar item:

    http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~gisle/blog/index.php?m=20040731

    Gisle Hannemyr, Aug 23, 2004

  3. John Doe

    g n p Guest

    On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:15:32 +0200, Gisle Hannemyr
    <> wrote:

    > (John Doe) writes:
    >
    >> I want a wide angle lens for my Olympus C-750. Which is a better
    >> choice - Raynox DCR-6600Pro or Olympus WCON-0.7x? I understand that
    >> both have different ring sizes (52mm vs 55mm) and the WCON does not
    >> have any threads on the outer side.

    >Both are pretty decent - as WA converters go.
    >I blogged my recent search for a similar item:
    >
    >http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~gisle/blog/index.php?m=20040731

    I've enjoyed using my WCON for some time now.
    Also use it with my DSC717, with a step-down ring, no probs.

    g n p, Aug 23, 2004