    TIA

    --
    Frank

    F, Apr 29, 2006

  2. F

    John Bean Guest

    On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 12:19:53 +0100, F
    <> wrote:

    >I'm looking for a wide angle lens for my FZ30. The Panasonic lens looks
    >fairly pricey at ~£140. Raynox do the hd-6600pro 55 and the DCR-5000,
    >both of which look as though they would be suitable, although the
    >DCR-5000 would need an adapter ring.
    >
    >Has anyone got any experience of these lenses? Is there a better one
    >around? Experience of any suppliers?

    I have both. The DCR5000 is complete junk. The HD6600 is in
    a different league, hard to believe it's from the same
    manufacturer. After buying the DCR5000 I'd never have even
    tried the HD6600 had it not been for some examples I was
    shown by another user but I'm very glad I did, the
    performance is first class.

    --
    John Bean

    John Bean, Apr 29, 2006

  3. F

    F Guest

    On 29/04/2006 12:27 John Bean wrote:

    > I have both. The DCR5000 is complete junk. The HD6600 is in
    > a different league, hard to believe it's from the same
    > manufacturer.

    Thanks for the response: appreciated.

    Looks like I'll be going for the HD6600 then. Any thoughts on a supplier?

    --
    Frank

    F, Apr 29, 2006
  4. F

    John Bean Guest

    On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 12:52:43 +0100, F
    <> wrote:

    >On 29/04/2006 12:27 John Bean wrote:
    >
    >> I have both. The DCR5000 is complete junk. The HD6600 is in
    >> a different league, hard to believe it's from the same
    >> manufacturer.

    >Thanks for the response: appreciated.
    >
    >Looks like I'll be going for the HD6600 then. Any thoughts on a supplier?

    Mine came via ebay so I can't help you there.

    --
    John Bean

    John Bean, Apr 29, 2006