wide angle lens camera plus timelapse

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Lyn, Jan 7, 2007.

  1. Lyn

    Lyn Guest

    Hi,
    I'm looking to purchase a digital camera with a wide angle lens (35mm
    equiv of 20mm lens ) and timelapse.

    I've searched the web but nothing seems to be around.

    The Kodak V705 looks very good, but I can't see timelapse. A 30 sec
    interval is good.

    http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=9592&pq-locale=en_GB&_requestid=7596
    I really want a compact not SLR.

    One early timelapse experiment I did, some UFO's over Seattle (well
    daybreak shows they are not!..)
    http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=sensecam

    you can email me
    else will check posts.