Wicked Picture Hosting!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by couchpotato7@hotmail.com, May 30, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , May 30, 2005

  2. Rudy Benner Guest

    They are down. Wicked indeed. I think I will stick with my own.

    Rudy Benner, May 30, 2005

  3. Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > Check out this host, they have a wicked web interface...
    >
    > http://fileservice.ca

    Watch out or you'll have the religious nuts out to get you...
    Stewy, Jun 1, 2005
  4. Guest

    I'll stick with SmugMug.

    I pay. But then I compared a lot of the free sites [some make you give
    up rights to your photos]. Compared some pay sites [even paid for
    another one for a prior year]

    We set up albums at
    http://smugmug.com/
    Want to set up many photo albums, with many
    levels of security?
    http://www.smugmug.com/?referrer=jyt6FA46W3kDo
    link will save you $5 on Smugmug.
    , Jun 4, 2005