    system.

    Thanks very much,
    Jason

    Season, Jun 29, 2006

  2. Season

    Merv Guest

    > In other words, I don't want the modem to ever answer when the phone rings

    try

    line <n>
    modem callout

    Merv, Jun 29, 2006

  3. Season

    Season Guest

    Hmm...I didn't see that command...any other ideas?

    line 0/1/0
    password 7 104D000A0618
    transport input all
    transport output all
    stopbits 1
    speed 115200
    flowcontrol hardware

    end

    STR003-1841#conf t
    Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.
    STR003-1841(config)#lin 0/1/0
    STR003-1841(config-line)#modem ?
    CTS-Alarm Alarm device which only uses CTS for call control
    DTR-active Leave DTR low unless line has an active incoming
    connection or EXEC
    Dialin Configure line for a modern dial-in modem
    Host Devices that expect an incoming modem call
    InOut Configure line for incoming AND outgoing use of modem
    Printer Devices that require DSR/CD active
    answer-timeout Set interval between raising DTR and CTS response
    autoconfigure Automatically configure modem on line
    dtr-delay Set interval during which DTR is held low
    onhold Set the V.92 modem on hold timer duration

    Season, Jun 29, 2006
  4. Use a modemcap that sets S0=0:

    debug confmodem
    terminal monitor

    config t
    modemcap edit NOANSWER misc &FS0=0
    line 0/1/0
    modem autoconfigure type NOANSWER

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ Hmm...I didn't see that command...any other ideas?
    ~
    ~ line 0/1/0
    ~ password 7 104D000A0618
    ~ transport input all
    ~ transport output all
    ~ stopbits 1
    ~ speed 115200
    ~ flowcontrol hardware
    ~
    ~ end
    ~
    ~ Merv wrote:
    ~ > > In other words, I don't want the modem to ever answer when the phone rings
    ~ >
    ~ > try
    ~ >
    ~ > line <n>
    ~ > modem callout

    Aaron Leonard, Jun 29, 2006
  5. Season

    llchep

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Attn Jason

    Please Jason assist me with configurations for wic-1am configurations for backup of leased line.I use cisco 1800 series.
    Laura

    llchep, Sep 26, 2006