    Wayne Kerr Guest

    I have lost my US Robotics WI FI setup CD.
    Can I download the programme from the internet.

    Wayne Kerr, Dec 19, 2005

  2. Wayne Kerr

    Gordon Guest

    On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:57:58 +0000, Wayne Kerr wrote:

    > I have lost my US Robotics WI FI setup CD.
    > Can I download the programme from the internet.

    Dunno. Why don't you look on their website and see?

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10

    Gordon, Dec 19, 2005

  3. Wayne Kerr

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Dec 19, 2005
  4. Wayne Kerr

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:p,
    Gordon spewed forth:
    > On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:57:58 +0000, Wayne Kerr wrote:
    >
    >> I have lost my US Robotics WI FI setup CD.
    >> Can I download the programme from the internet.

    > Dunno. Why don't you look on their website and see?

    Blimey! Why din't I think o' dat? (geesh...)

    Toolman Tim, Dec 19, 2005
  5. Wayne Kerr

    old jon Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > In news:p,
    > Gordon spewed forth:
    >> On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:57:58 +0000, Wayne Kerr wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have lost my US Robotics WI FI setup CD.
    >>> Can I download the programme from the internet.

    >> Dunno. Why don't you look on their website and see?

    > Blimey! Why din't I think o' dat? (geesh...)

    Probly youse had a hard day <g>.

    old jon, Dec 19, 2005
  6. Wayne Kerr

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:glEpf.40069$,
    old jon spewed forth:
    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:p,
    >> Gordon spewed forth:

    >>> Dunno. Why don't you look on their website and see?

    >> Blimey! Why din't I think o' dat? (geesh...)
    >>

    > Probly youse had a hard day <g>.

    <BG>

    Toolman Tim, Dec 20, 2005
  7. Wayne Kerr

    Plato Guest

    Wayne Kerr wrote:

    > I have lost my US Robotics WI FI setup CD.
    > Can I download the programme from the internet.

    Yes, assuming the USR website has the drivers. Did you check there?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jan 16, 2006