    hit it here as well .. hey TIA and have a great day..

    --

    joey

    eck eck, Sep 28, 2003

  2. eck eck wrote:
    > hiya!, need sum advice.. I had recently purchased a used Jornada 720.. I am
    > searching for a Wi-Fi solution.. am also looking at Google but thought to
    > hit it here as well .. hey TIA and have a great day..

    It has a PC card slot, most any WiFi PCMCIA card should work. The
    ORiNOCO Gold would be a good choice. Excellent reputation, range and
    compatibility. And I doubt that you'd need any of the faster standards.

    ORiNOCO is also sold as several other brands such as Agere, Lucent and
    as private labeled cards.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 28, 2003

  3. eck eck

    eck eck Guest

    why thank you, R=F4g=EAr .. will certainly take note of your input..

    eck eck, Sep 28, 2003