    I have no idea to get it. Could somebody advise, please?

    Thanks.
    , Jun 8, 2012

  2. Cyberpoof Guest

    Hi, check the modem or router mostly on that stands also the code for wifi
    greetings

    schreef in bericht news:CytAr.63009$4...

    Aloha,

    My computer is connected to wi-fi, but I don't know the code for it and

    Cyberpoof, Jun 9, 2012

  3. Am 09.06.2012 10:37, schrieb Cyberpoof:
    > Hi, check the modem or router mostly on that stands also the code for wifi
    > greetings
    >
    > schreef in bericht news:CytAr.63009$4...
    > Aloha,
    >
    > My computer is connected to wi-fi, but I don't know the code for it and
    > I have no idea to get it. Could somebody advise, please?
    >
    > Thanks.

    The Wi-Fi key/password in additiom to the SSID (Wi-Fi) username is set
    up in the configuration of your Wi-Fi router. Some of them will be
    delivered with a pre set up SSID and Wi-Fi (WPA) key. Sometimes, the WPA
    key will be transfered via a WPS PIN procedure from router to PC /
    client. In some other cases, you have to connect your router via a LAN
    wire to configure the Wi-Fi set up in your router.

    Regarding security problems, the log in via WPS should be enabled to add
    a new client, only.

    The details are depending on the router in use like an AVM FritzBox 7390
    or a Deutsche Telekom Speedport W 921v here in Germany. Therefore, vou
    have to consider the manual for your Wi-Fi router.

    The pre set up device paassword for protecting the router configuration
    for misuse will be found in the manual or at the type label.
    --

    MfG
    Dieter
    ds_Dieter_Schultheis, Jun 9, 2012
  4. <> wrote in message
    > Aloha,
    >
    > My computer is connected to wi-fi, but I don't know the code for it and I
    > have no idea to get it. Could somebody advise, please?
    >
    > Thanks.

    If it is connected, then you knew the passkey at least once, and it connects
    when it sees the same network come into range. What's the problem?
    Jeff Strickland, Jun 9, 2012