    in a split second, but outgoing takes a lot longer. Never used to be this
    way...hmmm...

    Kyle

    K M, Dec 7, 2003

  2. K M

    space cadet Guest

    "K M" <> wrote in message
    news:rIJAb.11486$...
    > Any idea why (recently) outlook takes so...long to send mail? I receive

    mail

    space cadet, Dec 7, 2003

  3. K M

    Chet Guest

    Assuming Outlook and OE have the same settings, "Tools" "Options" "Send" and
    look at the box "send messages immediately". If not checked, check it.

    Chet, Dec 7, 2003
  4. K M

    mark mandel Guest

    "Chet" <> wrote in message
    > Assuming Outlook and OE have the same settings, "Tools" "Options" "Send"

    and
    > look at the box "send messages immediately". If not checked, check it.
    > "K M" <> wrote in message
    > > Any idea why (recently) outlook takes so...long to send mail? I receive

    > mail
    > > in a split second, but outgoing takes a lot longer. Never used to be

    this
    > > way...hmmm...
    > >
    > > Kyle

    Perhaps having a firewall. I mention this cause it's delayed sending
    messages to newsgroups in the past.

    Mark Mandell

    mark mandel, Dec 7, 2003